The Drive Home

/Hey Y'all I'm doing perspectives now so it might be confusing😗✌🏻/

Molly's Perspective:

WHAT JUST HAPPENED! 1 MINUTE IM IN A CAR WITH MY FAVOURITE PEOPLE NEXT IM IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH MY DREAM GUY! Jack laughed and looked up to me "Well everyone's gonna be back soon do u want me to drive u girls home?" I automatically said yes not caring about what D thought but she obviously wanted to aswell. Emily rolled her eyes and said "good one Jack, now i have to clean up ur mess, Molly good luck" I turned to Emily and then to Jack and i replied "Jack u need some manners luv" he rolled his eyes at me and i shouted "Don't roll ur eyes at me" and he had a sorry look on his face and i just laughed. Emily asked D if she didn't mind staying behind for a minute and D being a little simp she blurted out "I'm all urs luv" and slapped her mouth and we all laughed. "I said to Jack we better go then give them some alone time" Jack went "Oooo" Emily slapped his head and said "dumbo ur gonna be alone aswell" Jack rubbed his head and we walked out the door. He opened the door for me and i blushed and got in, Jack turned looking at me "so what's ur snap?" He said. I gave him my snap and he typed it in and added me, I added him back then D walked out with a huge smile on her. I laughed "wonder what happened in there then" we laughed and D jumped in and said "do u know where we live?" He looked at D in the mirror and said "nope, i need directions pls" so the whole way back we just vibed listening to music and had a good time. He pulled up to our house and dropped his jaw "sick house! Oh and Molly can i speak to u for a minute?" D looked at him and rolled her eyes "istg if u take all her time u don't wanna know what will happen" Jack got abit scared and i leant forward and whispered "shes joking". D got out and i leant forward again. "I don't have anything to say rly, well expect from telling u ur absolutely gorgeous i can't believe i had to wait this long to make u mine" (THATS SO CRINGY PLS) he said gazing at my face. "Well its ur fault I've loved u since we were like 13, but b ur the cutest 🥺". I clapped and said "well uve got to go home and help Emily clean and u better help... for me, but text me when ur home pls" he smiled, "ugh fine BUT only coz u want me to."

Dakota's perspective:

IM FREAKING OUT! OMG IS THIS REAL OR AM I DREAMING, IM DATING WIFY!!
Jack and Molls are clearly in love, they are flirting sm🙄. He keeps laughing and biting his lip -what is he a Fboy? And she keeps blushing and staring into his eyes.
Jack looked up and said "Well everyones gonna be back soon do u want me to drive u girls home?" Before i could even say anything Molls just blurted out "YES!" but its alright i was gonna say yes anyway. Emily didn't seem happy about that coz she rolled her eyes because she had to clean his mess up. Ugh boys🙄. Molls and Jack were speaking about manners as i just stared at Emily but Molly shouted so i jumped and everyone laughed at me, they r all meanies. Emily asked me "Hey Dakota, can u just stay behind for a minute i need to speak to u?"
And I replied "ofc I'm all urs luv" and everyone laughed at me again so i slapped my mouth and again everyone laughed at me, how rood. Jack and Molls kept saying "Oooo" and "ur gonna be alone wowww". So Emily just slapped Jacks head and said "Ur gonna be alone as well dumbo" They walked out and Em pulled me to the kitchen counter.
"So what did u wanna say?" I said
"Oh i just wanted to know ur snap haha." She replied. I completely forgot we only met today "oh yeah haha give me ur phone then" i said snatching her phone.
"Done!" I said in a nicer voice.
"Oh and can u not tell anyone about us u know i haven't officially came out to the sm6 fam yet" She said rubbing her ear. I nodded and left with a huge smile on my face. I shut the door and in the car i saw Molls leaning forward both laughing like someone just put laughing gas in the car. They saw me and looked at eachother and Molls leant back and put her seat belt on. The drive back was amazing we just vibed and had a great time. Jack wanted to speak to Molly again and being a nice bsf i let him. She was only in there for like 2 minutes and by the time i got in the door she was running up the path ready to speak about what on earth just happened.