001

- - - -

  so, there i was at 11 pm at night just getting off our stopover flight. i cannot EXPLAIN how tired i was at that moment.. my parents, my little brother and i were waiting near our next flight. i saw sitting down a little away from my family texting my friends. 

    jalapeno hotties <3 (3 participants)

zoey

girl i- sOb i cant believe you left us

 jake                                                  

great, thank y/n now she's fake crying on me. 

                                                                                                                                                                                             y/n

                                       ahhh sorry >_< i miss yall tooo ALSO not you complaining abt your gf jake 0_0

jake

guys ..... wanna SPAMM ??

as

asa

ad

a

                                                                                                                                                                                               y/n

                                                                    OMFG IM GETTING OUT OF HERE BEFORE MY PHONE EXPLODES

  i giggled as i turned my phone on silent, i swear having 1 friend spam is bad enough but 3? all at the same time? no. definitely not. i went to tell my mom to tell her i was going to walk around, she nodded and i walked off. i didn't exactly have money, my family wasn't broke i just wasn't allowed to buy stuff at an airport. suddenly, i bumped into a hard shoulder. "what the? im sorr-" i stared up at the boy i had bumped into, taking a few steps back i realized it was one of my childhood friends. 

  "Y/N?!?" "JACK!? OH MY-" i was shushed by one of the workers. bowing and slightly and apologizing i turned back to jack quickly grabbing the fabric of the dark green sweater he was wearing. "how- what i-" "whatever you're trying to say, don't worry me too." he laughed, which made me kind of freeze. he had 100% grown up since we had last seen each other, he just looked ... well if im being honest?  not too bad 

  i snapped out of my trance and smiled back " you look great!" "i know i do. you look as pretty as always" he winked making me laugh. "i see you haven't changed, jack" "right back at you, tiny" i fake frowned before giggling hugging him. "so" he said looking down at me, as we pulled out of the hug. (unfortunately for me it looked i hadn't grown since the age of 12, which i hadn't.) "where are you going from here?" "uhh, London actually!" jack's eyes widened "NO WAYY! me too! i'm here for a summer program, you?" i pouted "ooh, i'm moving here." "nice!" we talked for a bit more before walking back to our seats.

  "mom! guess who i found!" my mom turned around and gasped "jack! oh you've grown so much! me and your mom were actually just talking." jack's mom's head appeared and she waved at me. "hey y/n!" "hi vanessa!" me and jack talked a bit more and we found out he was doing an intern job at the same place i did my art program! 

  when we got on the plane me and jack's mom changed seats so I could sit next to jack. we caught up on a lot of stuff we had missed over the last couple of years. "you're still soo dryy" i chuckled poking his cheek. "well. what can i say? its a skill!" I laughed as a snuggled into my seat, not as comfortable as i wished sadly. jack put his arm around my neck, which shocked me. he used to do this all the time with just me cause he was quite reserved and i was his only girl-friend. we watched a few movies and ate some airplane food, which isn't actually as bad as they say it is but maybe that only me. 

  "hey." jacked nudged me in my sleep. "munchkin? wake the f*ck up lazy bones" "ughh leave me alone" i groaned. then i realized we had landed and i tiredly stood up and grabbed my stuff. i got off the plane linking up with my family. realizing we had landed in LONDON i suddenly got a lot of energy, jumping around. "there's the y/n i know haha." jack laughed sleepily. "we're in london jack, LONDONN!!" "geez i know i know, calm down shawty" we laughed hysterically at the 'shawty' he said. "jesus christ you're really going to be the death of me sloan."  we went to get our luggage and waited outside for a taxi. i hugged jack goodbye and promised we'd meet up later, we exchanged numbers and said a million bye then he left. i scrolled through my phone standing next to my family. my parents and my brother had gone to find a taxi and i was waiting with the luggage.

  all of a sudden, i heard a loud yell and felt a hard impact as the luggage and someone fell on top of me. "what the heck?" i murmured. rubbing my head i stood up before slipping again. "what the hell are you doing with so much luggage a deep boy's voice said. i looked up and my eyes fell on a tall boy around my age and his British accent caught me really off gaurd. if it wasn't for this guys attitude i would have probably just *debby ryan face* all just for an accent. *sigh*

  actually, maybe that was a stretch. the accent was meh. the boy looked down at me and had an annoyed look on his face. "do you need help? i have somewhere to be" "oh no! sorry I'm in your way, you just knocked me and all my luggage down I'm fine thanks." i sad with the most sarcastic voice ever and a really strained smile. and you know what he does? he looks at me blankly, drugs, and says AND I QUOTE: "uh ok" AND RUNS OFF. i mean what?? is he that dumb, i swear.. and i was excited to be in london. 

 the accent though..

NEVERMIND. NOPE, HE"S A JERK AND THAT FINAL. 

  london boys are already having a toll on me, give me a break...