When they wake up (2)

~Denki's Pov~

I woke up with a major pain and o was so confused. I opened my eyes to see Bakugou as both of us were naked. My face goes red as I get up with a limp getting my clothes on and running to my dorm trying not to think to much about it.

~Bakugos Pov~

I woke up to my clothes all over the floor and c** on my bed and I groan not remembering anything but honestly who gave a shit. I got up and went to the showers then fixed my bedsheets and went to the common rooms.

~Nobody's Pov~

Bakugou walked into the common rooms to see half of his class hungover and tired as he goes and sits next to kaminari as the smaller male was silent and scared

Kaminari would go silent and move away from bakugou for the next few days and the alpha hated it but didn't know why as he didn't have an omega and didn't want one.

During the day the whole Baku-squad went shopping and went to go train and kami was staying away from bakugou still limping which made a few people worry but did not think too much of it.

It was later at night and they all got good sleep having class tomorrow as they all did that.

~Denkis Pov~

I was still awake and couldn't sleep so i decided to call mido-bro and he did answer

"H-hey..?"

Deku:"Hey Denki what's up?"

"I just can't sleep""

Deku:"I'm sorry Denki but I can tell something else is wrong..."

"Something happened at the party and I'm scared"

Deku:"What happened? I was drunk so I don't really remember"

"Mhm...."

Deku:"You don't have to if you're not comfortable with it..."

"N-no its fine....I-I  had sex with one of your classmate..."

Deku: "Oh my....well let's talk about this tomorrow "

"C-can i come over..?"

Deku: "Yes of course...my door is unlocked"

I hung up and went straight to Izuku's dorm crying as he hugged him entering his dorm as they were both omegas and Izuku let out a calming scent and cuddled Denki. They both fall asleep cuddling each other.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

💛🖤To be continued🖤💛

I hope you guys like this so far! I have no updates and it will be random whenever I feel like it! Bye my little shippers!(372 words!)