Part 17

Omkara, Gauri and others reached back to home from Bareilly at night.

Gaurav was driving the car as omkara's arm was injured. He was sitting at front. Gaurav parked the car,
omkara & Gaurav moved to hatchback (digi) to take out the luggage.
The three ladies went to the main door to open the lock.
Kanika moved to her room carrying Sahil who was already asleep, saying she was tired and would take a nap.

Gauri's eyes fell on floor and she found some papers probably bills which were slid through the door in their absence.
Gauri picked them up and started checking.

Jhanvi : bill hain?

Gauri (checking bills) : ji !

Then she found a letter.. letter for Omkara from Tej singh Oberoi, Australia.
She then moved it in front of Jhanvi. Jhanvi took it from her. And then Omkara entered, Jhanvi immediately hide the letter in her dupatta and moved from there, opening the door of her room she threw letter at bed.
She turned to go and omkara came on the way, who was going to Jhanvi's room to put her bag.

Jhanvi coming in front of her room door said.

Jhanvi : Beta..yeh bag mjy dy do..
Ttm ja kr fresh hojao.,

Omkara was confused for a moment at her behvaoir but giving her the bag, he moved from there.

Jhanvi sighed and moved to kitchen to make some tea, and thenGauri came to her.

Gauri (in low voice) : Ap vo khat unhy nahi dainGi ??

Jhanvi : Gauri vo admi itny salo ce naa janay kia likhta hai, shyd usy madad chahiye ho ?? Ya shyd vo bemar ho aur apny betay ce milna chahta ho !?
Mai ny om ce itni bar kaha hai pr vo bina parhy vo khat phar dyta hai

Gauri (curious) : mtlb ap vo khat parhen gi.??

Jhanvi (sighed) : har bar bina parhy khat k tukray kiye jaty hain! Is bar parhny k baad honGy

Meanwhile Omkara entered, and Jhanvi immediately changed the topic and started talking about Gauri's case.
Kanika and Gaurav already were settled to sleep.

Om , taking a chair Sat there.

Jhanvi : Arey tmhari patti nai badli

Gauri : Mai ly ati hon

Gauri brought the first aid box. And jhanvi started opening his bandage, while Gauri was standing in front of them resting her back at slab.

Jhanvi : mera dil abi tk kaboo mai nahi hai.. bhagwan na kry kaheen aur goli lg jati to

Jhanvi started applying ointment at his injured arm. And he hissed in pain.

Om : Mai thk hoon maa..fikar mat kijiye

Jhanvi (scolding) : kia fikar mat kijiye ??
Thora ca b goli idr lgti to chatti mai...

(She was in tears)

Hath tooten us Ajay k !

Om looked at Gauri to see her expression at mentioning of Ajay. But she was looking at omkara worried, because what jhanvi saying, was right.

Omkara again turned to jhanvi , who had almost done with her task of changing his bandage.

Om : pr lagi nai naa maa.., sb thk hai

Jhanvi : Tmhy lgta hai itni himmat us mai khud agayi ?? Vo bandook us k pas kahan ce ayi ??
Vo itna takat war nahi hai om, yakinan Kali hai is sb k peechy !
Vo sb log tmhary khilf mil chukay hain omkara, bht khatarnak hain vo