#5: Mike Copper

Name: Michael Norville 'Mike' Copper

Age: 12 (permanently)

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Asexual, Aromantic

Favorite Color: Purple

Status: Alive

Height: 61.2"

Weight: 73 Ib.

Favorite Animals: Lions

Bio: Mike is the 4th clone to be created and the 5th Copper kid overall. Mike is a... eccentric kid, to say the absolute least. Mike is known as the coward of the group, being afraid of almost anything, those not included are anything to deal with his family, friends, animals, or his survival like food and drinks. But, other than that, he's the kind of kid you'd see running away from his own shadow. Mike is also the kid that cowers behind someone, usually either Andy, Joey, or Zack, before stepping in to help. And even then, he just starts running at full speed flailing his arms around, hoping to, at least, slightly injure the opponent, or be bait. He mildly dislikes the latter. But, despite his cowardly front, he'll come to the aid of his injured friends or family, and would be somewhat hesitant to punch you across town. He may be a coward, but he's a helpful coward. Also, like his siblings, he cannot be brainwashed, hypnotized, or bribed. He'll probably run for the hills before you can get the chance.

Physical Appearance: Caucasian skin, purple hair done up in a cowlick, dark blue eyes, and freckles

Clothes

Everyday: A light-purple button-up with a dark-purple shirt underneath, lavender ghost buttons, denim jeans, and purple sneakers.

Fall: A light-purple short-sleeved button-up with a dark-purple t-shirt underneath, lavender ghost buttons, a purple hoodie jacket, denim jeans, and purple sneakers.

Winter: A purple fur-collared heavy jacket, a light-purple short-sleeved button-up with a dark-purple t-shirt underneath, lavender ghost buttons, a purple beanie, a pair of purple gloves, denim jeans, and purple winter boots.

Beachwear: A purple Bermuda shirt buttoned-up, a purple swim top, purple swimming trunks with dark-purple accents, and purple sandals or purple sneakers.

Nightwear: A long-sleeved shirt that has a picture of a ghost running from another ghost, pants with his ghost emblem scattered around it, and light-purple socks.

Formal: A dark-purple suit top, a light-purple dress-shirt, dark-purple dress-pants, and dark-purple dress-shoes or purple sneakers.

Family

Mother: Pepper Copper

Father: Shawn Nickleson-Copper

Siblings: Danny, Stanley, Joey, Andy, Rosie, Tyler, Zack, Henry, Ethan, Katie, Doug, Leo, Ray, Cassie, and Chris

Friends: David, Rhea, Delora, Robbie, Rebecca, Alex, Scott, Scarlett, Ivan, Ivy, Viktor, and Valerie

Cousins: Trixie and Marx

Uncle: Peter Nickleson

Aunt: Georgia Copper-Nickleson

Other

Likes: His family, his friends, hiding, running, nice robots, him not being bait, when the world is not in peril, and nice ghosts

Dislikes: Lust, sexual things, rapists, perverts, anyone who hurts his family and friends, clowns, bugs, small misshapen holes, blood, bad ghosts, bad robots, his own shadow sometimes, the dark, being watched, very small crowds, being alone, seeing his family and friends dead, being dead himself, being covered in blood, locusts, mannequins, jumpscares and seeing a dying animal