#7: Tyler Copper

Name: Tyrone George 'Tyler' Copper

Age: 12 (permanently)

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Asexual, Aromantic

Favorite Color: Green

Status: Alive

Height: 61.2"

Weight: 73 Ib.

Favorite Animals: Wild Dogs

Bio: Tyler is the 6th clone to be created and the 7th Copper kid overall. Tyler, like Joey and Mike, is an eccentric type of kid. However, instead of being super scared or super looney, he's super dumb. Well, he's not dumb, but he's not the brightest lightbulb either. Tyler is a wilderness nut with his color scheme, green. also Tyler, due to a glitch in the cloning machine's system, can only speak in a gruff voice. He's also the one tied with Rosie and Henry for being the nicest clone in the crew. And he looks noticeably feral, but not too much. He's also the one to get along most with Joey, Stanley, Andy, and Rosie, with his passive, albeit gullible personality and love for plant life, due to his survivalist tactics. But he'll be able to dish out some punches if his buttons are pushed too far, but he'll apologize soon after. Like his siblings, he cannot be brainwashed, hypnotized, or bribed, and would probably bite you if you try anyway.

Physical Appearance: Caucasian skin, green hair that goes up in a cowlick, two underbite fangs poking out, dark blue eyes, and freckles

Clothes

Everyday: A short-sleeved t-shirt with the sleeves having stripes, a tree emblem around the chest area, denim jeans with a hole on the right knee part, and green sneakers.

Fall: A short-sleeved t-shirt with the sleeves having stripes, a tree emblem around the chest area, denim jeans with a hole on the right knee part, a green tattered-looking hoodie jacket, and green sneakers.

Winter: A tattered-looking green fur-collared heavy jacket, a short-sleeved t-shirt with the sleeves having stripes, a tree emblem on the chest area, a green beanie, a pair of green gloves, denim jeans with a hole on the right knee part, and green winter boots.

Beachwear: A green Bermuda shirt opened, a green swim top, green swimming trunks with dark-green accents, and green sandals or green sneakers.

Nightwear: A long-sleeved shirt that has the words 'JUNGLE KID' on it with a picture of a boy wearing a pelt sleeping like a dog under it, pants with his tree emblem scattered around, and a hole on the right knee part, and light-green socks.

Formal: A dark-green suit top, a light-green dress-shirt, dark-green dress-pants with a hole on the right knee part, a green tie, and dark-green shoes or green sneakers.

Family

Mother: Pepper Copper (alive)

Father: Shawn Nickleson-Copper (alive)

Siblings: Danny, Stanley, Joey, Andy, Mike, Rosie, Zack, Henry, Ethan, Katie, Doug, Leo, Ray, Cassie, and Chris

Cousins: Trixie and Marx

Friends: David, Rhea, Delora, Robbie, Rebecca, Alex, Scarlett, Scott, Ivan, Ivy, Viktor, and Valerie

Uncle: Peter Nickleson

Aunt: Georgia Copper-Nickleson

Other

Likes: His family, his friends, plant life, small animals, pets, mud, water, rocks, food, and his underbite fangs

Dislikes: Lust, sexual things, rapists, perverts, anyone who hurts his family and friends, dangerous animals, wildfires, dead plants, bloody animals, and dead animals