🍨When they confess🍨

Geo🖤

When he confessed he was a mess so he wrote it down on some paper you have just in case he wants to talk to you,"Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend." you say calmly while blushing with him then hugged him and he hugs back gently.

Ami🌺

When you and Ami was hanging out with Geo (Her bodyguard and your twin) you were both talking as you unpacked some lunches you made at home before so it was still warm and you all ate and they enjoyed your cooking,"Oh come on guys, it's just some ramen I whipped up it's not that good, is it?" You say doubting your cooking but Ami kept saying it was good then accidentally she slipped out a 'I love you' and hid her face with embarrassment,"I love you too Ami." you say blushing so then you became a couple.

Angi🧡

You and Agni were playing a game of tag like little kids and you fell on each other and laughed,"Hey (Y/n/n), can I ask you something?" Angi asks you as you took his hand and he helped you up,"Of course Angi, what is it?" you reply to him as you both blushed,"Well, will you be my girlfriend?" he said letting your hand go,"Yes you dummy, I would love to be your girlfriend, Angi!" you say happily then tapped him,"now your it, hehe!" you say then you ran away happily.

Deva💙

You and Deva was at the giant shopping mall just hanging out like girls do but Deva was nervous throughout the entire time,"Hey Deva, are you alright? You seem nervous." you ask as Deva jumps a bit,"W-What do you mean? I'm fine (Y/n). D-Don't worry about me." she says but you didn't buy it (But what you didn't know all of your friends were watching so you guys were 'safe'),"f-fine, I-I am in love with you (Y/n) I just didn't know how to tell you... So, will you be my girlfriend?" she asks you finally getting it off her chest as you blush,"Deva, of course I will be your girlfriend!" you say very ecstatically then your friends came out of nowhere and hugged you both celebrating your get together as a couple finally!