I had to rewrite this all again

this is messed up. I have to write the whole chapter again

warnings: bad spelling cussing weirdness yes Rosalina is related to Marchionne but in this one, not the way u think

Rosalina looked around. the room they were in was disordered, weird.
"where are we? she asked the girl next to her. she wore a white dress with red spots on it. "we are in the multiverse," the girl told her. "a room where the possible is impossible and the impossible is possible," the girl told her. 

"like what impossible is possible?" Rosalina asks. "summoning a demon," the girl told her.  "IDK why we don't use riba?" Rosalina shrugged. "he's too weak-minded and in love again be too easy to break him from the trance" the girl walked forward. and a throne materialized out of nowhere. the girl took a sit. "so why me?" Rosalina asks. "welp your power level is insane and a little weaker then her" the girl sat quiet. Rosalina nodded ah okay but.. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE U TALKING ABOUT???" Rosalina grabbed her. "hush and put me down.. i will show u"

the girl walked by. showing an illusion of seven different gems. "each of these are a sin... the seven deadly sins..." she looked at Rosalina, who nod her head. "each are special... given to a person,witch,demon or anyone really...whatever the holder of the sin is.. but this gives great power but with great power comes with great down side.."

 she looked at Rosalina who had her arms crossed and nod. "for the person to them they need to be a witch or demon... and have a cursed family tree... as u being related to Marchionne.. already taken care of" the girl smiled. "eh.... honestly finding out i was related was weird...." Rosalina shrugged. "yes all the sins are here but... now i need u two get them. rosalina gave her a funny look. "i don't even know your name" rosalina told her as the girl walked back to her seat. "lust... lust murderous " the girl showed her face. normal but one side looked twisted. "i wish to leave here... and with your power we can..." lust held out a hand.  rosalina looked at it.

 "idk i mean they are annoying but.... AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Rosalina fell to the ground. breathing hard. it felt like her heart was coming out.  "this is getting annoying!" and rosalina's heart came out with a blue glowing gem. "your soul was getting annoying" lust put in a box and locked it. rosalina kept gasping for air. until she stop gasping and looked around. "now go my souless puppet.. get me the sins and their blood. rosalina nodded her head and left. "this is way to easy... i just got rid of feelings for her. now i have the second strongest witch and powerful demon" lust smiled. 

*somewhere in a random house*
"hey Hiro and luciano? anything?" riba asks. "nothing except bodies " "and dead wolves" Marchionne stabbed another one.  Marchionne and riba made eye contact then looked away. hiro nudged luciano. "oh welp... i think me and hiro should.... go look in the room next to us." hiro picked up luciano and ran down the hall. Marchionne sighed and sat on the floor.  "so................" riba sat next to him. "what?" Marchionne asks. "what do u think the others are doing" riba asks. 

*cuts to the others for a moment*

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH RUN!" Shiro told them. what's the worst about being stuck here? wolves. "YOUR BOYFRIEND SHOULD HAVE GIVE US HIS WEAPON!" Shiro told mario. "welp um.........." mario kept running.  "AH SHIT! U HAD SEX WITH HIM INSTEAD OF ASKING FOR A WEAPON???" Shiro asked him. they stopped.  "n-no i asked about marchionne and his relationship and then um......" mario looked at the ground.  "look mario..." a wolf jumped to attack him but shiro punched it. "i can only do that once.. also yes your boyfriend is cute but we have other things to worry about" shiro picked up mario. "hey u guys!" luigi waved up from a tree in the middle of town. "up here" mario climbed first. "wow so when i was sleeping, u did it with my husband?" alice asks. "no i-" alice cuts him short. "have him i don't care i mean marchionne was his first so....." alice told him. "u better not murder me then " mario told her. 

*cuts back to marchionne and riba* 

"they probably doing fine" marchionne looked away. "whatever happened to us?" riba told him. marchionne smacked him. "their was no us... U FUCKIN USED ME!" Marchionne told. riba fliched a bit.  "look i don't say this much but i'm sorry, looking back at everything... it was a mistake.."  riba told him.  "so i was a mistake?" marchionne looks at him.  "no... u were the best thing that ever happened to me. i mean mario's okay but...i feel in love with u first"  riba told him.  "but why????" marchionne got up and started to walk away.  " well i say your smart, cute, adorable when flustered or mad. and it might be that ass of yours~" riba smiled. marchionne smacked him again.  "okay... what i meant was that after everything I felt really bad and .... when I saw u again.. it was like a big slap to the face like why did i leave u?" riba looked at the ground. marchionne tiled riba's head up at him. "it was a slap three times now" marchionne told him. riba smiled. "smacked by an angel~" marchionne smiled. "whatever" the two just stared at each other. "u mind if i kiss u?" riba asks. marchionne's face went red. "s-sure-" "Riba!" it sounded like hiro was calling him. "ah shit..well i want to give u something." he pulled out a green gem. "idk what it is but.. i want u to have it" riba gave it to him. "oh... welp i have this orange gem.." marchionne held up an orange gem. 

rosalina had found the first group and was watching them. her hiro impression was bad. finally riba left. okay she need a person to turn into. she sighed. idk if it works. she looked into a broken mirror. of course now she's riba. awe shit. only thing noticeable is the eyes. blue mixed with grey but more dead looking.  she looked at see if their was any glasses. her eye sight was good but riba's is apparently shit if he needs glasses. okay now to see.  "hey marchionne" rosalina went over. "um? weren't u going over their?" he asks. "no it went around" she lied. "oh..." marchionne shifted uncomfortably. why does he feel a strange force around him? it's just riba... is it? "welp marchionne i have a surprise for u~" she held her weapon behind her. "what is it?" marchionne started to back up slowly? "YOUR GUTS!" She stabbed him in the stomach. "???" marchionne seems puzzled. it hurts. "they sigh u can't kill something that's immortal... i can now~" she dug the knife deeper. "s-stop!" marchionne tried to push him away. then he looked to his eyes. wait that's not riba! "your not riba!" rosalina threw him at the wall. "no i'm not!" she smiled and stabbed him again. "riba! hiro! luciano!" marchionne called out. 

*few minutes previous*

riba found the two, kissing. "i did not just get called to see u two kiss" riba told them. "whut? we left to give u two some priavte time and us.. it's been forever since i've seen my darling" hiro told him.  about two second later, they heard a scream. "marchionne!" the three ran over to where riba left him. someone stabbed him. riba saw him? standing in front of of marchionne, with a bloodly knife and gems. "what the fuck??" hiro went over to marchionne. the other riba turned into rosalina. "oops did i hurt him?" she laughed. "U BITCH!" he tackled her and held up his weapon. "don't hurt her!" marchionne told him. rosalina laughed and turned into black wisps. "where did she go?" riba got up and looked around. "i-............ riba listen... that is your fricken daughter... the one u almost attacked..." everyone gave the look of what the fuck??? "i... as a spirt i gave birth and i couldn't keep her so i left her at the doorstep that night u found her..two nights after alice gave birth so... yes rosalina is older then serina" marchionne told him. "so how many other kids do i have?" riba asks. marchionne looked at him. "just her and anna and serina" marchionne told him. "wow... that is lot of knowledge" the other team was standing in front of the hall. "we have this blue gem and something big" shiro held up a blue gem.  "the seven deadly sins" everyone turns. a lady was standing in the door way. 

"hello my name Len Alwenia Foska and u are the seven deadly sins" she gave a smile. "and u have a lot to learn" she told them