Missing baby

"Haahh" Gulf sighed deep and pouted as he watched the time tick by. "I miss u so much; will I ever see u again." He started to sniffle and his bottom lip trembled...

"Its been so long." He chocked out and laid down on the couch, curling up to keep himself warm. He missed his embrace...

It felt like hours, while only minutes had passed when his ears perked up who've been hiding in his hair. His tail started to swish behind him and he sat up.

"He's back!" He squealed with a bright smile as he heard Mew's footsteps nearing the door.

He quickly scurried of the couch and stumbled over his lanky feet to the door and was just in time for him to turn the key and open the front door.

"P'Mew!!!" Gulf cried out and launched himself in his man's arms. Mew was just in time to catch him and quickly dropped all his stuff before a purring kitten wrapped itself around his waist. He pulled him closer and curled his arms around Gulf's waist with a soft laugh. Gulf's tail wasn't far behind and

tapped and moved against Mew hand as an extra show of affection.

"Missed me baby?" Mew chuckled and stroked the twitching cat ears between Gulf's unruly hair.

"I thought I'd never see u again!" Gulf whined and purred in Mew's neck, taking in his scent and lathering himself in it

Mew caressed the soft cheeks with his nose and gently placed a kiss on the corner of Gulf's lips.

"I've only been gone for a few hours." He whispered against his face and slowly walked them to the couch. Gulf looked up quickly and frowned.

"Few hours to long!" He huffed and Mew watched the needy cats lips tremble.

"Does my cute kitten need attention? Missed me that much?" He grinned and dropped Gulf onto the couch and leaned over him. Gulf flustered bright red and averted his eyes but his ears gave him away

Twitching happily and his tail curled around Mew's leg.

"Let me make up for the time you missed me then..." he growled and his eyes could just see the corner of Gulf's mouth pull up in a small smile. Mew dived in and made Gulf whimper when he kissed him desperately.

But Gulf all to happily slipped his fingers in Mew's hair and curled his legs around his waist.

Mew laughed inwardly.

Dramatic much...