.:. Chapter 6 .:.

Quick Authors Note, Gabriel dosen't have a miraculous, nor dose he want to take over Paris. Adrien and Marinette still have their miraculous, but it won't be mentioned as much, seeing as this is a Gabriel x Nathalie book-

Also, if you haven't seen @emay_chan55 story, i'll give you a run-down.

Mayura is a cold, heartless 'creature', who has terrorized Paris, until she get's into a nasty scruffle with Ladybug and Chat Noir, ending in her downfall.

Until she was found by Gabriel Agreste, who was driving by, he took her home, etc etc, but took her brooch because pog

Thats the run down lel

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An inky black covered the walls and floors head-to-toe, as a small, teal and purple fan-like brooch took place, it's presence so tempting to Nathalie to snatch it. Gabriel had no right to take it from her! It was rightfully hers, even though she stole it first.

The inky black soon seeped through the fan-like object, the item cracking, and shattering into dozens of small pieces, as a horrified screech erupted.

Nathalie shot up from where she was asleep, wincing as she gazed wildly around the room Gabriel had given her. She shook her head, being without her brooch had started to make her trip, physically and mentally.

Nathalie was so used to the amount of grace the peacock miraculous provided, so, being stuck in her natural form was almost like walking in high-heels.

Nathalie took in a sharp sigh, she sat up in the queen-sized bed, her bones still aching, as her barren, dry throat burned. She winced as she tried to stand, wobbling in the slightest.

Once she balanced herself, Nathalie paced to the front and back of the suite, trying to regain her strength. Now, her injuries were healing yes, but they still stung, she was never the strongest out of her team anyways.

After a few minutes of pacing, she allowed herself a smile, as she walked to her closet, changing into a indigo turtle-neck, with a black blazer, complimented by a dark, midnight-blue pair of jeans.

As Nathalie made the bed, a certain somebody walked into the room with a plate of fruits, and a tall glace of juice, a gentle look on his face, as if he were trying to catch a butterfly in his palms. Once Nathalie noticed his presence, she jumped violently, still warming up to living with people again.

"Morning, Ms. Sancoer" Gabriel eyed her smaller figure, walking over to the nightstand, putting the plate of food down.

Nathalie watched him, her body tensing up, as a cough built up in her throat, yet she tried to bury it down as her eyes narrowed, lips pursed.

"Don't give me that look, you'll get you're miraculous back soon enough," Gabriel replied smoothly, narrowing his dull eyes, a grin on his face.

"It's not the brooch im worried about" She retorted, her fist clenching, before her body fell into a coughing fit, she hit the cold marble floor, with a soft 'thud', her body shaking as she wheezed and coughed as Gabriel cradled her quivering body, hissing out a 'tsk. tsk. tsk'.

Once Nathalie stopped the coughing fit, she subconsciously leaned into his arms, Gabriel shook his head, as Nathalie took in a deep inhale, exhaling gently, as she shook Gabriel off her, quivering in the slightest as she stood up.

"Are you positive you're fine?" Gabriel spoke gently, lifting himself up to tower over her.

Nathalie nodded, her eyes returning to narrowed slits, as she took in another inhale, breathing stiffly as she tensed up again.

"Now, do you mind telling me what you're so worried about? Gabriel asked, tapping his foot, Nathalie was facing the wall, her fist clenched.

"Well?"

"Duusu, is she alright?" Nathalie breathed in slowly, turning her head, giving pleading eyes to the taller man.

"The blue peacock bird, thing?" Gabriel questioned, crossing his arms over his chest.

Nathalie nodded, offering a small smile.

Gabriel thought a moment, recalling the small blue creature.

"She seemed fine, confused, but physically, she's fine."

Nathalie nodded, smiling softly.

"If you see her, please tell her i'll find her" Nathalie inhaled and exhaled, walking out of the room.

Gabriel shook his head, inhaling and exhaling, mumbling an 'I doubt that' to nobody in particular.

Nathalie walked down the stairs to her 'office'. It was basically a large marble desk, a computer and paperwork on the table, a few numbers and notes scattered. The desk took it's place near the middle of the room, it is shared by her and Gabriel, he still didn't fully trust her, so he did want to keep an eye on her, or if something worse happened.

Nathalie took her place in the swivel chair, tapping at the screen, and typing on the computer, looking over emails, calls and a bit more, she had a laser sharp focus on it, her eyes narrowed, paying all her focus to the screen. Every now and again, Gabriel would give her the side-eye, watching as she typed, although he was content with her being in a good state-of-mind, and not on the floor choking.
A certain buzz sounded from her laptop, with the name of a women 'Audrey Bourgeois' on the contact, the profile picture was a giant blue dumpster, trash overfilling from it, oddly unprofessional for the strict man.

"Hello?!" The rancid voice on the other end practically screeched, drawing the attention of Gabriel Agreste as Nathalie put it on speaker.

"Hello, this is Nathalie, how may I-" Nathalies calmer voice was cut off by the sour, rancid shrieks of Satan  himself.

"I want to speak to Gabrikins!" The women spat, Nathalie quirking a brow over at the the taller man, 'Gabrikins' as the women addressed him as.

Gabriel rolled his eyes, stepping down from the plat form, taking the phone gingerly from the short haired women below him.

"Yes, hello Audre-" Gabriel started, a slight tone of annoyance seeping through his voice.

"Gabrikins! I really wanted to know if maybe!-" 

That was the end. Gabriel hung up on Audrey before she could finish herself, Nathalie giving a raspy chuckle at her 'boss'.

~~~~~

That is all for right now----

I wanted to end it with light humor so--- y e a.

Have a wonderfully great day, night and afternoon, Elf, oUt

Happy Halloween :D