𝟤. 𝒮𝓅𝓁𝒾𝓉

A/n: Aight, so I'm writing a chapter for Skelly now. What do I write, what do I write, what do I-

Oh! You're here?

S-sorry about that. I procrastinate a lot.

I don't really know how to start this chapter, but I hope I'll figure it out.

I didn't know people read this!

(Above is a letter for my future self. Don't mind me, I'm weird as hell.)

~

Skeleton's POV~

~

For over three decades, mobs and humans have lived in peace. We didn't bother them, and they didn't bother us. We lived in harmony-- we accepted each other's existence. We respected each other's code.

That was until today when disaster struck.

"Web, what are you doing? I swear, don't you dare pull a prank on Zil!"

"Skel, I swear, get your pet spider out of here!"

I sigh and enter Zil's sector of the cave. "I'm sorry, Zil. Web here doesn't know how to stay put."

"He literally sprayed webs all over my face! Don't let that happen again," he hisses. I pat Web's head and whisper, "I know we hate him, but that doesn't mean you can do that."

Web hisses and narrows his eyes. I climb onto his back and he carries me to our sector of the cave.

"Web, someday we'll visit the overworld. I've heard tales that it's dangerous, but, one day we'll go. I promise."

Web sticks out one of his legs. I chortle and shake it gently, whispering, "Pinky promise. Now c'mon, it's time for bed."

~

A loud crash was heard, and I jolt awake.

Web whimpers, so I pick him up gently and carry him. "Don't worry, Web. I'll see what's going on."

I exit my sector, and my ears ring. Skeletons were screaming. I couldn't locate why, until I spotted the humans.

Two males holding torches unleashed dozens of wolves. The skeletons scream fearfully.

The two humans whip out a stack of TNT and flint and steel. I panic internally and tighten my grip around Web. He was whimpering.

"Skel, over here!" Pix shouts. 

She manages to direct a few other skeletons out of the cave, before a loud boom! is heard.

"Run," she whispers. Holding Web close to my chest, I run as far away as possible.

~

I ran until my legs gave out. I start to pant, as I lay down on the soft bed of green beneath me. Web crawls next to me, gently hissing.

"Well, here we are Web. The overworld. It's amazing, but, I can't believe it. We're lost."

The sun starts to rise, and I panic. There were no trees nearby-- and if I didn't find one within the next minute, I'll be burned alive.

"Web, find a tree quickly," I instruct. Web nods and I hop onto his back.

Moments later, a tree is spotted. "Good job, Web! I don't know what I'd do without you. You're the only family I have left."

We stay under the tree until sunset. 

~

"Stupid spider, I swear!"

Jolting awake, I watch as Web shoots webs at a human-shaped figure.

I growl and grab my bow. "Woah, cool down! I'm not here to hurt you, geez!"

Web remains defensive. "Guys, chill! I'm just a friendly zombie."

"A zombie? What's that, a species of human?"

The zombie chokes in laughter. "No, stupid! I'm a mob like yourself!"

"A... Mob...?"

"Well, basically, that's what humans call us. 'Mobs'."

Lowering my guard, I let out a breathy sigh. "Thank goodness, I thought a human was here to smother us."

"What's your name?" He asks. Hesitating for a moment, a mumble, "Just call me Skeleton, and I'll call you Zombie."

He nods. "Hey... Don't skeletons like yourself live in caves, away from the overworld?"

My heart skips a beat. I explain the whole story to him, and he's left speechless.

"I- I'm so sorry, Skeleton..."

"...It's okay. I'm pretty much homeless until I find another cave-"

"Wait! Why don't you stay at Monster School with me? I'm sure Herobrine wouldn't mind."

"Y-You sure? I don't want to be a bother-!"

He shakes his head. "Not at all!" He grabs my hand and drags me with him.

~

"Herobrine! I found a skeleton!"

A human with blank, colorless eyes approaches us. I yelp and hop back. Humans aren't to be trusted.

Web hisses and stands in front of me. Zombie, quizzical for a moment, says, "Skeleton, he's good! I promise!"

"A-Are you sure...?"

He nods. "I promise. Herobrine, this is Skeleton, I found him in the woods earlier today." He motions for me to tell my story.

Herobrine gasps. "Of course you're welcome here, Skeleton. Let me introduce you to the rest of your classmates."

I cautiously follow Herobrine, Web sticking close by. Zombie gives me a small, reassuring smile.

"Class!" Herobrine hollers. A room full of mobs (?) turned their full attention to him.

"We have a new student that will be attending Monster School." Zombie gently pushes me in front of him. The whole class is silent, and I start to get uncomfortable...

...Until a ghostly figure steps up and says, "Hi! I'm Ghast!"

Web glares at the other mobs, a bit hostile from the looks of it.

"Web," I whisper, "It's okay, bud."

The calm tone of my voice calmed him down almost instantly.

The rest of the mobs introduce themselves, each stepping up one at a time to say their name.

Only Enderman didn't seem to like me. He glares at me with a hostile look. Don't you dare take a step closer, he mouths.

I shudder a bit, and Web glares at Enderman. Zombie pats my back and says, "Sooo, guys, since we have a new friend, let's throw a party!"

~