The legendary pevert

Introduction

Welcome wattpad readers, this is my first time in my life trying to write a novel or a short story.

I dunno if I will succeed in finishing my POV of my future work cuz I'm literally 18 years old and I have a hard time studying, also as you can see in tags, It will be a +18 story ( legal age yaaayy  ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° (〜^∇^)〜 )

Why I decided to try writing a novel !? Well guess im kinda bored of routine and because I read a LOT of ero novel... Long stories i mean ..... With a lot of chaptre. Oh yeah if you are interested in some long ero novel with ecchi, +18, school, mature, martial arts, romance, comedy, maybe adventure too and many others, I highly  recommend you PLIC ( Pure Love × Insult Complex ) ( of course CTTO ). Search for it in google, its completely interesting, but you have to be extremely patient cuz this one is over 1000 chaptre( till now it reaches 1486 probably ) and totally deserve it. Yeah, I really love it ❤.

Alright, getting back to my work, well i have nothing to add more just i will try to find the perfect time to make it ready to be published but I can't promise you to anything ( honestly, I still making the plan of my story, I mean the protagonist, events, and so much more,all this in drafts of course ). This is all my fiction work and my fantasy, there is no stealing from other author's work, if you find a one similar to mine then It's just a coincidence.

That's it for today, i really  hope at least some of you to stick with me till the end.Ah I almost forgot that the point of thisnovel isn't related to money or anything, It's just for fun (>y<) and I don't have patreon ( or smt like that idk ). All I like is the reaction of yours and the comments if there is. Maybe I could work on my story tomorrow but as I said i can't promise you to anything.

Have a nice day ヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ)