Chapter Seven - Part two

Y/N and Jiro walk to their teacher Aizawa and inform him that their sharing a dorm and their gonna need another bed, for whoever.

"Mr. Aizawa, me and Y/N are sharing a dorm." Jiro said to the teacher, he was on the lounge couch and he gave a nod.

"Mr. Aizawa me and Shinsou are- umm why're you on the couch?" A boy with yellow hair with an black 'Z' shaped striped on one side said.

"I- Denki you and Shinsou are sharing a dorm? Okay I'll write that down." Aizawa said jumping up from the couch

"If you dare tell the principal I was sitting on the couch and not paying Stan or I will write you guys down for dorm detention." He said death glaring the four."

"Y-yes sir!" They all said.

Shinsou and Denki left, along with Jiro and Y/N they parted ways to go to their dorms.

Jiro and Y/N went inside their dorm where their bags are with their stuff.

"I guess we.. unpack? While we wait for the other bed." Y/N said grabbing her bag.

"I'm cool with that, but let's move the bed then we could have the room split" Jiro said also grabbing her bag and walking towards l the bed.

"Sure, I'll help you push the bed." Y/N said walking over to the bed.

"Alright now that the beds moved we've gotta pick who's side is who's.." Jiro said siting on the bed. Y/N then say in the bed next to her's.

"Umm I don't really care what side I get." Y/N said.

"Well, I don't think where getting the other bed right away so, I could take the floor until then." Jiro said playing with her ear things.

"N-no! I'll take the floor. You take the bed side."

"O-oh.. are you really sure?" Jiro said blushing a little and looking at Y/N.

"Yes! Of course, now that it's decided let's unpack." Y/N said going to the left, (the opposite side of the room) and sitting on the floor and unzipping her bag.

"Alright... if you need help or anything let me know." Jiro said, doing the same; unpacking.

==
This is just a short extra chapter i decided to do about the prices of who's sides who or whatever, i don't know lol

I'm to lazy to edit this chapter so deal with it