Chapter 3

I apologize if this chapter is a bit too dark for people. 

"I don't care! How long it takes, I want every fucking one of you out there looking for her!" demanded Natsu. They had all gone to the mafia base where Natsu was in front of everyone. "Lucy has been taken, I don't know by who yet but no matter how long it takes, go out now and find her"

 "We aren't a hero squad" "WHO SAID THAT!!" Natsu shouted angrily as everyone stepped away from a young man, Skinny and small. Natsu stood up and walked over towering him. Glaring he said in a cold voice "You want to say that again dirt bag?" Shaking his head fast , he uttered "nnno ssssir" "You say one more word that I don't like and your ass is out of here got it?" He shook his head as Natsu pointed towards the door.

 "Get your fucking ass out there and start looking" He nodded and ran out the door. "Natsu" "What!?" he snapped angrily. "Keep your head on straight" advised Jellal. "I am keeping it straight. I'm not out there breaking down every fucking door!!!" "Even so, this is ...what are you still doing here, you heard him..GET YOUR ASSES MOVING!" Erza commanded loudly as the other mafia members all ran out the door to begin searching leaving his team with him. 

"As I was saying, this is not the time to lose your head. You need to stay calm" "I can't Erza...I can't loose her again" his voice trembling with fear. He wouldn't let anyone but his team see him break down and see his true feelings.

"I lost her once already..then Layla..I am not going to go through this fucking shit again!" he yelled out balling his hands into fists. Gajeel went to put a hand on his shoulder when Natsu said "keep your hands off me unless you want to loose them" Throwing his jacket on, he started out the door.

"Where are you going?" asked Erza. Turning his head, in a cold voice said "I'm going to look for my wife..I gave an order, that means you too. I want all of you fucking out there...now" They stood up immediately hearing his tone and hurried out the door as Natsu slammed it hard shut behind him. "I'm going to find you Lucy. Wherever you are.Just hold on baby" he thought to himself as he looked in one direction and started running. 

Lucy couldn't move an inch, it hurt too much. Every inch of her was cut up and bleeding and he gotten to beating her which didn't help her condition. "Still think he will love you?" "You...dumb...assshole.." she said weakly but with sas. "ha, still have fight left in you huh?, well that will be gone soon" he said highly amused a she turned his back making Lucy wonder what horrible thing he was going to do her next. He turned and she saw his pants unzipped. 

"NO!!" she thought horrified as he walked over with a evil smirk slowly taking off her pants as she wriggled as much as she could. "Now,now" Her eyes flashed at him with anger as he touched her. "Your pretty for a tramp" he said smoothly as she spit at his face. 

Wiping it off, he punched her in her cheek making her grimace in pain. "That's what you get..now, to cleanyour mouth. He unzipped his pants all the way letting his cock out. Sticking it right in her mouth, he said "if you bite me, I will break your arm" he told her as she cleared the thought out of her head.  

Tears came stinging to her eyes as he pumped his cock inside her. "Lick it" he commanded and while she was hesitant, she did as commanded as he moaned. 

"Nnnnatsu" she pleaded for him to find her. "Do you like this?" he asked. Terrified, she didn't know what to say as he stared intensely at her. " Lucy" Her eyes widened as she nodded her head quickly as he said "good" as he lifted himself out of her making her cough.

"You..moth.fu" she didn't get to finish as he stuffed cloth in her mouth but her eyes said everything they needed too. "

Your eyes..so angry and fired up..that will go" he said arrogantly as he dropped his pants to the ground walking in front of her. Her whole body started shaking as she profusely shook her head no.