Chapter 8 Mission with Tanjiro?

You were training with Tanjiro again meanwhile the 3 little girls at the estate trained Zenitsu and Aoi trained Inosuke. You were paired up with Tanjiro again.

"So Y/N-sama what training will we do today?" Tanjiro asked with sparkles in his eyes.

" I was thinking of taking you on a mission with me." you replied.

"I think that would be a great idea Y/N-chan."

You turned your attention to the voice behind you and saw Shinobu coming back from her mission.

"You're back early Shinobu-sama" you answered with a blank face.

"Yes and I think it's a great idea for you to bring Kamado-san with you on your mission." she said with her hands together.

"Alright I'll ask Kagaya-sama for permission to take Tanjiro-san with me."

You walked off to the Ubuyashiki estate and found Kagaya-sama sitting at his front porch alone.

"Kagaya-sama?"

"Ah you have arrived Y/N-chan. What can I do for you?" he smiles.

"I would like the permission to bring Kamado-san with me on my mission for his training." you replied as you bowed.

"As long as you both come out alive I'm ok with it." He responds with a slow nod.

"Arigato Kagaya-sama !" you said while getting up.

You walked away from the estate and started thinking to yourself.