Chapter 35 {END}

One Year Later

"Wow you've really outdone yourself this time sis," I complimented, looking at how my body fit perfect into the white dress.

"I'm telling you, I'm good at my job. Even Jung Dawon thinks so," she grinned.

I rolled my eyes, "Good lord you'll never let me live that down will you."

She stuck her tongue out at me, "Nope!"

"Luna is my hair still okay?" I asked worriedly.

"Yubin, stop worrying about it so much. You look perfect," she whined.

"I want to look my best. This day doesn't come often. Especially not with someone like Kim Seokjin," I argued.

"He'd still marry you if you walked down the aisle in a garbage bag so there's not much to worry about," Eunbi said.

"Yeah, I've never seen that guy so whipped over anyone. Except maybe your daughter, but I think we're all whipped for her," Luna chuckled.

Eunbi delicately smoothed out the dress against my body, before stepping back and admiring her handy work.

I looked at myself in the mirror, the sight of me in my wedding dress on my wedding day feeling so unreal.

No matter how much time passed, it always shocked me that out of everyone out there, Kim Seokjin chose me. The one who silently prayed for my one month old baby inside of me to vomit on him if he was rude.

But I loved him dearly. I loved our family to the moon and back and I'd literally do anything for them.

I cracked my knuckles out of nervousness, and my sister instantly noticed my bad habit.

"Unnie...you have nothing to be nervous about," she hummed.

"I just want everything to go perfectly," I sighed.

"It'll go perfectly because you'll be there with Seokjin. Your baby girl will be in the audience watching after probably failing at throwing petals on the aisle. And your friends and family will proudly watch you. There's no press, no stuffy CEOs. Just the people who love you the most."

I hugged her tightly, "Thanks Eunbi. Do you think dad is watching from above?"

She smiled warmly, "Unnie...it's dad. I bet he dressed up in his best suit and is practicing his dad jokes to impress everyone."

I chuckled, "Sounds exactly like him."

There was a soft knock at the door before my mother and my little angel came inside.

"MAMA!" Suyeon squealed.

She ran out of my mom's arms and jumped into mine.

I scooped her up into my arms, resting her against my hip.

She was dressed in a little pink dress with Velcro shoes and honestly, I died a little inside from how cute she was.

Her eyes went wide as she looked at me in the dress.

"Does mommy look pretty?" I asked.

She seemed to understand and she giggled cutely before nuzzling her face in the crook of my neck.

I held Suyeon tightly as she always comforted me when I was nervous. She did it when I was pregnant and she continued to do it as my kid.

"You look so beautiful," my mom said.

"All thanks to your other daughter," I said.

"No~ you're so gorgeous my love. To see you transform into this brilliant young woman has been the highlight of my life. You're raising your girl with the utmost love and transforming her into the best version of herself. I'm so immensely proud of you," she said, wiping away tears.