chapter 3: sakura haruno the medical ninja

~Sakuras pov~

I was assisting the medic when I heard a loud boom coming from one of the classrooms in the front.
I rushed towards the sound and saw fallen ninja all around I also saw a handsome blonde man fighting some masked man. I watched the blondie fall to the ground. The masked man did something to him I saw a red and demonic chakra come out of the man.
I yelled for assistance.
More medics came running in assisting the hurt.
I rushed to the blond kid on the field. And started doing cpr.
He wouldn't wake up. I tried for about 5 mins longer. Still no response.
I tried using medical ninjustu nothing worked.
I surely thought he was dead.
I sakura haruno have never let a patienient die on me. He was the first one.
I thought and thought. why isnt he waking up? I wondered to myself.
The masked man left and headed for the middle of the village.
The school was destroyed.
I heard lots of booming coming from all around the village. finally I heard the blond kid say something.
Why did you save me? He said.
Huh? Your a student from konaha high like me I wouldn't let a comrade die.
Comrade? He said with a shocking expression.
I told him I needed to go heal the others. He nodded back at me and I rushed off to the central part of the village.
I hope he'll be alright. Good luck.