-and they where roomates-

My name is Gundham Tanaka, the ultimate breeder! But.. I feel as if I'm the ultimate unlucky student. Being roomed with my one and only arch nemesis is  not a thing  a higher being like me should be experiencing. But here I lay, in a high school dorm room. Next door to the person i despise, kazuichi Souda.

A strong scent of lavender filled the air, Sonia normally came over over sprayed her perfume, her reasoning for such being "good boys don't smell bad"  she almost killed kazuichi trying to cure the horrid smell his jumpsuit carried around. I finally realized I'd been laying in my bed for about ten minutes now. I sat up in my bet finally coming back to my senses.

I stretched my arm over and grabbed a remote, the back taped on sloppily to prevent it from falling off. I flipped through a few channels until falling back into my bed again.

                               *knock knock*

                                          ...

           *knock knock knock knock knock*

                        "I happen to be busy!"

                             "Well I'm bored!"

I recognize that voice, that annoying child I call a roommate. "Why do you wish to hang out with me, don't you want partake in a "date" with Sonia as you call it?" "Promise you wont tell anyone okay.... but... Sonia threatened to file a restraining order on me!" The mechanics face went a pink-ish color. I tried to not break out into laughter, though letting out a few chuckles.

"H-HEY YOU BETTER NOT TELL A SOUL!" Kazuichi yipped like a dog "I assure you, I will not tell my dark devas of destruction!" Kazuichi gestured for me to come, we started walking through the halls "so, mondo and Taka just finished decorating there dorm! And I was invited over to come see!" "Ah, I know Taka. He used to be in the goth club back in middle school." I felt Souda stare at me for a few seconds "y-yeah.."