-dance till ur dead-

Soda knocked on the door, waiting for anyone to answer "mondo told me on the phone! This will be good!" "coming!" ishimaru opened the door and greeted me and soda "nice to see you two again! Come on in!" "Yeah! Do you know where Leon is?" "Oh over there!" Soda ran over to where a few other boys where 'hanging out' "hey Gundham! Nice to see you again!" "Ishimaru, I agree it is quite nice to cross paths again." "I didn't expect you to come here! Like me, your not much of a party person!" Well, that is
true, since I was dragged here by kazuichi I don't have any choice. "Well come on In! And be responsible!" I could feel him slightly glare at me, not unusual for ishimaru though

I started to walk away, this party- "Hey, Gundham! Right?" I turned around, seeing.. nobody? "Down here!" "Oh, my apologies." Their stood a smaller male "hello! Im Chihiro Fujisaki! I assume your Gundham?" I nodded "I am, who did you get this information from?" "Oh! Chiaki told me to call you over because she had somthing to show you!" Chiaki? She did was always very shy. I never even thought she knew my name.

"Oh! Gundham! I saw you where a bit lonely and remembered I had a game you might like!" She handed me a Device, a black rectangle, with one red controller and one blue. "I got this game a while back that I thought you would like it! This is animal crossing!" "What's with this foolish "game"" "It's like a game where you are on an island! And a bunch of animals live there with you! Try it!" "Are there hamsters?" "Mhm! I have two" "okay! Let me see!"

After me and chiaki played for a while, nothing really happened accept more food being put out. I decided to grab some chips since I haven't eaten since This morning. Mondo walked tawords the food table. There where a few other people here being Leon, kazuichi, hagakure, and a few other people I didn't know. "Hey guys thank you for comin!" He put a box with a few bottles in it "my brother hooked me up with some beer! Don't tell ishi tho!" He stood there and did normal "bro" stuff then left to go talk to ishimaru "well heeyy gundham!" Leon walked over to me, I could notice him looking at kazuichi and slightly snickering. "So gundham! Wow, you look way blander then he described you!" "What do mean by that?" "I mean, kazuichi talked you up a lot for how you look!" I looked over to kazuichi to see him halfway though one of the several beers mondo set out "hey hiro! Do you have any, of the stuff? I need to be either drunk or high if I want to forget this."  "What do you have?"  "Twenty dollars and a McDonald's coupon." "hand it over!"

The party continued, I spent most of my time alone feeding my dark devas (and myself)