Chapter 2

Third Person POV:

A few weeks has gone by since Alastor showed up to the hotel. Angel has been trying to flirt and make the deer flustered but every time he tries something or someone kept getting in the way. Mimsy had a huge crush on Alastor and boy did Angel not like that.

Angels' POV:

That dumb broad won't stay of my man. She keeps getting handsy with him and I can tell he ain't comfortable with it either. But I can't kill her yet because he is very fond of her. Though if she keeps this up I will kill her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angels' POV still:

It's later in the evening now, a little after dinner. I'm sitting at the bar talking with Alastor. I feel my heart flutter just hearing his sweet and joy filled laughter. I keep making jokes and making him laugh. I decide to do something bold and I flirt with him. His face is bright red like a strawberry. I keep flirting and making jokes in between. I was in the middle of one of my flirty jokes when I was interrupted by a high-pitched annoying voice.

Alastors' POV:

I was listening to Angel tell jokes and flirt with me when I hear a familiar voice. "ALASTOR! Hi there, what're ya up to suga'?" Mimsy asked.

"Nothing right at the moment my dear friend just listening to Angel tell jokes." I glance over at Angel and see him scowl. I was confused by this at first but just shrugged it off as he had been drinking. "Anyway, what can I do for you Mimsy."

"Well I was thinking . . ."

To Be Continued . . .

10/28/20 5:25 P.M.