Chapter 4

Alastors' Pov:

'It's 6:30. I might as well start getting ready for my date with Mimzy tonight.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person POV:

It is now 7:00. Mimzy and Alastor just left the hotel to go on their date leaving a pissed and plotting ex-pornstar.(Angel had quit his job for Alastor) Angel had stolen a set of angel knives a while back that he hadn't gotten to try out yet. . . That night however he did get to use them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angel's POV:

It is now Midnight. After Al and Mimzy got back I waited until Al went upstairs to ask Mimzy to meet me at midnight tonight. I was wearing a regular hoodie and and jean booty shorts with a knife hidden in each one of my extra hands.

"Hey suga' what's up?" Mimzy walked up to me. I had told her to meet me outside the hotel.

"Hey Mimzy, can you follow me for a minute?" I lead her away from the hotel a little. We walk for about 5 minutes before I stop walking.

"Why did you stop walking suga'?" I giggle to myself. Before she could even yell I was on top of her. I pulled out each of my spare hands and stabbed her again and again until she was nothing but a puddle of flesh, bone, and blood, barely recognizable. I stopped at a near-by store and bought some extra clothes and quickly changed into them. Now I was wearing a plain bright pink crop top with skinny jeans. I walked back to the hotel and slipped up to my room going unnoticed.

Victim #1 Status: Eliminated

A/N:

Hey sorry for the wait. I had gotten sick for a little. My mental health has also been deteriorating a little more. I still hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Anyway I hope you have a Good Night/Day.😊

~Author/HappyHorrorMovies

12/12/2020 10:22 p.m. Word Count: 318 Words