20.

Burn It ~ D-2, AgustD, Max

"Let's burn it, my past self
It would burn again to the deepest pits below, to the very last

Set fire to it, more fire to it, wonder what will remain thereafter

I don't know, I don't know after it's all burnt

We don't know if there'd be ashes left, or will it remain the same"

1 month before leaving her family.

Being unemployed is not as fun as people think.

What else could she had asked for? Her mom was paying for her commitments, her skincare products and whatever she wanted to eat.

she was basically financially babied by her mom but was it worth it?

Was being financially dependent on someone allows that someone to have authority over someone's everything?

Not only that she had to do whatever her mom told her to do, even if she did it, it's never enough, there is always something that is wrong with whatever she did.

Being told that she was not good enough,

she's not praying hard enough,

the reason for her unhappiness came from her lack of faith in God.

Just because someone doesn't see her praying as hardcore as they expected, she's automatically not praying for her dad's peace in the afterlife.

Just because she didn't pray for her dad, that automatically means she doesn't love her dad anymore?

How can any of that make sense?

All these things that kept going in her head made her gave up on everything and she is absolutely done with everyone and everything

She refused to do anything anymore, not even when her mom told her to do something and she just sleeps, all day and all night.

She is just tired of everything and everyone.

Tired...

Exhausted...