Babysitting [Part 1]

????? P.o.v
"Is This Really What You've Become?"A Deep Yet Gentle Voice Asked.

"Who Are You?, Where Are You?"I Asked The Voice While Looking Around The Seemingly Endless Darkness.

"No, You Should Ask Yourself, What Is Your Purpose?, What Will You Achieve By Slacking Off And Drinking Till You Fall Asleep?"Many Images Appeard All Around Me, Many Of Them Of People I Knew, One Was Of My Brothers, Zeldris And Meliodas, Others Were Of The Commandments, And One Was Off...... Her.

"You Only Found Yourself Entertained By The Misery Of Those Around You, Betraying Everyone For Power, Whether They Were Your Enemies Or Allies, But You Didn't Find A Difference.... Could You?"I Was Slightly Getting More Irritated By Each Word The Voice Spoke.

Suddenly All The Images Around Me Started To Evaporate Before One Appeared Infront Of Me, This One Was Of Y/n Smiling.

"You Were Given A Chance, In A New Place Where No One Knew Who You Were Or What You Did, He Placed His Trust In You..... And How Did You Reward Him?".

I Opend My Eyes To See I Was Back In The Bar, Diarmuid Was Pouring Someone A Drink.

"Are You Ok Estarossa?"He Asked Once He Noticed Me Waking Up With Wide Eyes.

I Ignored Him Before Standing Up And Heading Outside, Not Paying Any Attention To What The Concernd Lancer Was Saying.

Y/n's P.o.v
I Got Up From The Bed, Took A Shower, Put On Whatever Clothes I Bought When We Went To Fuyuki.

"Well This Should Be Good Enough..."I Mutterd Before Opening The Door Only To Bump Into Someone Making Us Fall To The Floor.

"Ow!, Wh-"I Recognized The Owner Of The Voice As Ereshkigal Who Stopped Her Sentence For A Good Reason Since My Hand Landed On Her Chest?!.

"I-I Didn't Mean To... I'm Really Sorry!"I Said With A Look Of Panic On My Face.

"What's Going On Here?"We Both Turned Our Heads To The Right, Or Is It The Left For Her?, Whatever!.

"S-SC-Scathach!?, What Are You Doing Here?"I Stutterd Before Quickly Getting Up And Helping Ereshkigal On Her Feet.

"What Were You Doing To Lady Ereshkigal Y/n?"She Asked With Her That Stoic Expression On Her Face, Making Both Our Faces Go Red.

"Are You Really Taking Advantage Of Lady Ereshkigal?"A Frown Made It's Way Onto Her Face As She Said This.

"Wh-W-What!?"Ereshkigal Exclaimed With Some Tears In Her Eyes.

"Scathach You Misunderstood What Happened, I Bumped Into Her When I Exited My Room And...."I Stopped Talking Before Turning To Ereshkigal.

"By The Way, Did You Need Something Ereshkigal?"I Asked Her With A Raised Brow.

"I... Uh, I Came Here To See How You Were Doing T-That's All"She Said While Avoiding Looking Me In The Eye.

"I See, Then in That Case I Apologize For Doubting You"Scathach Said.

"Theres No Need To Apologize, I Mean If I Were In Your Place And Saw That Happen To Someone I Would Think Something Was Off As Well"I Spoke With A Smile While Waving My Hand In an Attempt to Clear The Air Of The Awkwardness.

Scathach Nodded Before Raising A Brow At The Little Girl To My Right...... Wait A Minute?.

"Hello There!"I Jumped Slightly When Noticing The Small Figure Who Had A Smile On Her Face.