Part III

Part III

An article lay on the ground again.

SIBLING SPEAKS FOR GHOST

What the Ghost's Little Brother has to Say About this Situation.

We interviewed the younger sibling of Edward Elric, our city's ghost. His name is Alphonse Elric, and he is still a playful young man at the age of 20 He knows about everything he could about Edward that we do not, so we interviewed him about Edward.

"Brother is a very nice boy. I am not surprised about his kindnesses to the city lately, but maybe it is because no one has called him short yet. But anyway, 5 years ago when that girl was seen with Brother, I feel like he was just trying to raise her. He was not hurting the girl or anything either. He was only trying to console her, tell her she would be fine."

He did not answer one question, so we asked DID YOU EVER HAPPEN TO SEE YOUR BROTHER'S GHOST?

He replied

"I am very surprised, but no. I want to go on a ghost hunt and find him some day to tell him how much I love and miss my older brother. He went too early!"

IF YOU FIND THE GHOST AGAIN OR EVEN THE LITTLE GIRL HE IS WITH CONTACT US AT 555-2554 OR FAX AT 555-3525 OR IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION FOR ALPHONSE OR HAVE SEEN HIS BROTHER, CALL (545)-555-5150.

Young Viewers Views

I was sitting outside my house crying when a see through blonde was in front of me. He hugged me and kissed me. He even knew that my doggy had died.

-Lucy 8

He told me a story about two boys living together in a small 2 story house on top of a hill. I fell asleep quickly that night.

-Ally 10

I am sick in a hospital and the boy gave me a pretty pink flower. He knew that I could win against my sickness battle.

-Molly 12

He saved my life. I was out at night after a day at my summer job and a man tried to take me. Another girl was raped that night, and I was lucky. They interviewed the man that night to see why he did not rape me, but the other girl. He said "the first girl was not alone, the blonde was with her" I turned around and saw the ghost who carried me home.

-Naomi 16

***NOTE THE GHOST HAS BEEN SEEN WEARING DIFFERENT CLOTHING. HE IS NOW OFTEN SEEN WEARING A NEATER OUTFIT OF A WHITE DRESS SHIRT WITH A BLACK WAISTCOAT WITH BLACK PANTS. HE WILL STILL WEAR THE OTHER OUTFIT, BUT NOT AS OFTEN AS HE USED TO.

You were now 12 years old. Edward let you stay home by yourself sometimes now. He would be 21 years old now. The year is 2019.

Edward said he was saving a special surprise for you tonight. You wondered what it was. It had just hit daybreak though, and you were getting impatient.

You were sitting out on the little porch of the cottage. He was holding you in his lap, beautiful music was flowing from his lips as he hummed a song. You just sat there, staring out into the distance of forest. You eventually got off of the ghost's lap and ran inside. You grabbed a book from the shelf. An old woman had came to give you $50 for helping her water the plants in a beautiful garden full of plants so pretty they looked like plastic. (This was the work of Edward Elric). So you used it to buy some books.
__________________________

You had been patiently reading for a long time. It was now nightfall and you were in the living room reading casually. Edward came from upstairs wearing his pajamas. He looked very transparent and his legs were "gone" Edward floated toward you and picked you up and took you outside.