Ψ I Ψ

AKASHA, GREEK GODDESS of protection, charm, Element, Magic, dreams & stars.

Born of sand and the contributing elements crafted by Hera. The one child she could call hers. Gave birth to a new goddess.

Akasha is free spirited and believes her right is to protect mortals. She pleaded with Zeus and her mother  to allow her to live freely on earth, on one condition . If she was to be needed for anything she must do it, even if it wasn't right. Which she agreed to. Akasha resides with the amazons training them and going out to protect the people of ancient Greece.

She takes many forms to mask her goddess presence. Weather it's a lonely servant. A fellow amazon, most commonly a child, or her favored animals; a panther, honey badger, Crow, and ocelot. She will take these forms and roam around

Akasha, a beautiful alluring goddess her dark tan skin. Sharp emerald sometimes pink eyes. Long ankle length sleek raven/ purple hair. She's witty and cunning. A very strong warrior she was sensual when she wants to be. Or very dark and mysterious.

She very favorited among the gods and goddess of Olympus. Her care free down to earth nature was admired. She captivated many gods but was never really swayed by any of their attempts. Hera forbidden it. She didn't want her daughter to be tainted.

Zeus came to Akasha in secret where that one condition came into play. Zeus had roamed the earth and fell I love with a mortal. And birthed a son. Hera knee of his affair but not of a son. He told Akasha to look after and protect the boy from her mothers wrath.

 He told Akasha to look after and protect the boy from her mothers wrath

Goddess form above^

Symbol on Pottery