Chapter 1: Home & The Usual Unusual Mornings

(Outfit above is what Ophelia usually wears)

–•–•–•–•–•–•–•–•–•–

Third P.O.V 

 Mortitia and Gomez was currently in their car, Thing driving. They were just now entering New Jersey, escaping the mobs that just recently crashed their wedding ceremony. "Unhappy darling?" Gomez asked his recently became wife. "Yes, completely. Oh Gomez you have torn down my walls and stabbed my name into my heart" Mortisia replies. 

"My warm temptress, your hand is as cold as a dead fish." Gomez said, making kissing noises. Mortitia looks at him humorously, "My love, that is a dead fish." Mortitia said. Gomez opens his eyes and sees he is literally kissing a dead fish. 

He pauses and puts the fish away inside his vest. "So it is." then resumes by kissing her hand over and over. Mortitia looks longingly outside, the moon full surrounded by grey clouds. "Darling, is that a wrinkle I see on your brow? What's wrong?" Gomez asks as he hold her hand with both of his. 

"We can't run forever my love. I want a home again. I want our children to grow up in peace. I want to pick out cemetery plots." Mortitia said, the moon light casting a gleam over her eye on her face. "Mortitia, I swear on my life I will find us a new home. And your every wish will be granted." Gomez said. 

"Mon amor." Mortitia says seductively and lovingly to her husband. "French. You know what that does to me." Gomez gasps and stutters as he kisses her hand. Mortitia continues to speak French as Thing turns up the radio. Once he was finished he sees something in front of the car. 

The car hits the thing in front of them as thing turns the wheel to late alarmingly. The car twist and turns until it comes to a stop. The thing they hit rolling a few feet away from the car. "We hit something!" Mortitia and Gomez said to each other in excitement. 

Everyone gets out of the car to inspect the body. "Is he alright?" Mortitia asked. "No he seems perfectly demented." Gomez said as he turns over the person. "State Hospital for the Criminally Insane." Gomez said as he read the words on the back if the person's straight jacket. 

"Gomez." Mortitia said, turning their attention towards a building on a hill top, surrounded by a fog and lightweight striking around it. "That must be the Asylum." Gomez said. "Thank Goodness. A decent place to stay the night." Mortitia said in relief. 

The person on the ground begin to groan. Ripping out of his straight jacket and groans at Gomez and Mortitia; trying to scare them off. However, they place their luggages into his outstretched hands. "Thank you old boy. Lead the way." Gomez said as he offers his wife his arm to hold, making their way back to the car. 

They make it to the Asylum and begin to walk towards it. "Its quiet, too quiet." Gomez said, with thing on his shoulder and holding his wife's hand. "Must be the off season." Mortitia said. Gomez rips the police tape and opens the door. 

"Hello?" Gomez calls out into the building/house. The place was covered in cobwebs. There were rats running around. the floors and some walls covered in dusty elegant patterns of red designs. There was a grand broken chandelier in between the two stair cases. Some furniture covered in white cloths. 

"There's no one here." Gomez said as him and his wife took a look around. Lurch (the man they hit) making his way to put their luggages down somewhere. "Could it be abandoned?" Mortitia asked. "Its creepy." Gomez said. A Crome scene chalk mark drawings of a man who was supposedly cut in half: along with some left over bed frames, rolling tray tables, and IV holders.

"Cooky..." Gomez said, looking at a head mount on the other wall that had a bull on it. "Mysterious...Spooky." Mortitia finished, there were some holes in the wall that was leaking out red liquid, that could possibly be blood. Lurch was currently at the organ and began to play some creepy tunes.