chapter 6 *9months*

One night, a zapping noise kept annoying the universe family, so they decided to check it out.
Everyone had come into the room, exept garnet.

*zapping noises while the lights flicker and slowly shut off*
Garnet had finally gotten up but looked like she was in a lot of pain.
Rose had tried to find out why and how the lights were off but the noises still went on.

Then as garnet satrted to walk toward her room, she had an extremely painful kick wich caused her to fall on her knees, also making her glasses fall off and crack, showing the tears in her eyes.

Connie walked in the house after being let in and ran to garnet after seeing her fall. Connie asked "are you okay?"
Garnet replied " I'm o-ok"
Everyone realized what was happening. rose rushed to Garnet and brought her to her room (despite garnet saying she was ok)

Jamie also ran ino roses room of course and lapis walked over to connie who was spazzing out (because of stress)  and said "shes gonna be fine."
Steven: she will be back out of the room in no time at all.... hopefully...

Around 5 minutes later a bunch of crying was heard coming out of the room. 1 min later... it doubled.
Rose: steven, connie You might want to come see something!
Connie and steven rushed to the room which garnet was sitting down on a weird cloud chair, a big basket- like container was flooded with crying. pearl, amethyst and rose were on the left side of the bed/chair.
Rose walked steven and connie to the right side of the bed but connie was like 'ight imma head out'.
Garnet grabbed sapphire and started holding her and asked steven "do you want to hold her?"
Steven sat next to garnet holding sapphire. He moved sapphires hair to see she only had one eye, it didn't scare him though. He gave the baby back to garnet and said, "shes so cute." Garnet grabbed ruby to calm her down.
Steven: what did you name that one?
Garnet: i named her... ruby.

*Everyone knows steven liked the name so they all smile*