Chapter 2

It's been about 6 months since I became Ginger

I'm still 18 years old, and I only have 4 months left to change my destiny.

--

Maganda naman ang pamumuhay ko dito sa palasyong ito, kahit papano nakakakain ako ng hindi lang tatlong beses sa isang araw, nakakapagrelax rin ako.

During those 8 months, I'd already cleared my image, I was no longer Ginger the villainess, I'd changed.

I'm here now on the balcony, I'm currently reading a romance novel, It's exciting to read because the plot was so good.

"Lady Ginger, What are you reading?you're smiling so much!" Ella asked me while looking at what I was reading, na para bang binabasa niya rin ang laman nun.

Agad kong itinago ang libro sa likuran ko, when I realized what she was doing.

"Huh...? it's you, Ella. I was just reading a novel." Kinakabahan kong saad.

"A romance novel?" Her eyes widened when she heard what I said, Nagmamadali nitong tanong.

"Ahm yeah" Maikli kong saad, As my cheeks warmed because of the extreme embarrassment.

"Oh right, Lady!, you're going to attend the tea party right?" Ella asked me while smiling widely.

Oo nga pala, muntik ko ng makalimutan, buti nalang.

"Oh yeah, right... I almost forgot about it." I said and smiled a bit.

Marami rami narin naman akong napuntahang tea party, pero ewan ko ba kinakabahan pa rin ako.

"Since we have plenty of time, we can prepare slowly." Ella said and pulled me closer to the mirror, she made me sit down and took the comb.

"I'll fix your hair first." She said sweetly and started combing my wavy and long hair.

Woah, this is the handiwork of a true master!

"Tada!! You're all set, how is it?" She asked me with a wide smile.

"Of course, I like it." I said and smiled sweetly.

I ran to her, Niyakap ko siya sabay sabi ng "Ella, you're my savior of my social gatherings, thank you!"

"hehehe, my pleasure, lady." she said while smiling like crazy, she looked so happy when I hugged her.

"What dress shall I wear?" I asked her while looking at the dresses I bought last time.

"You'll look great in anything you wear, my pretty lady." She compliments me.

"Really, aww thanks, Ella." I said and smiled sweetly to her.

I took the simple but look elegant dress, it's a color green.

"How about you put this on and wear the Lariat necklace? Oh and I'll prepare the earings you bought last time." Ella said, she looked so serious.