Part 4

Nick did what?" McGee said in surprise.

"I'm not joking he followed me on my date with Noah! He said he sat at the table next to ours. After that I had to drive him home!" Bishop laughed.

"Once an undercover agent, always an undercover agent." Nick smiled as he walked to his desk.

"Morning team!" Jack said walking to the bullpen from the elevator with Gibbs walking next to her, each of them holding coffee from the dinner.

"Hey Jack!" Bishop said.

"Ellie how'd your date go last night? You sounded like you were having a good time." Jack walked over to Bishop's desk.

"Oh yeah thanks for the bail out call." Bishop smiled. "Let's see Noah was really sweet, the food was incredible! Oh and Nick was there spying on me."

"Boss, Kasie just texted me, she says we should get to her lab." McGee said.

"Okay, McGee." Gibbs said before finishing off his coffee and throwing the cup in the trashcan by his desk.

"Well that's my cue, see ya later guys." Jack winked at Gibbs before walking up the stairs to her office.

Gibbs smiled slightly then turned to the elevator. "Let's go!"

"Coming boss." McGee said following him.

"Did you see that?" Nick whispered to Bishop.

"Yeah, she totally winked at him."

"Torres, Bishop! You coming!?" Gibbs shouted from the elevator.

"Yeah!" Bishop said as Torres and her walked quickly to them.

IN KASIE'S LAB:

"Hey guys! So Jimmy sent up the blood samples from Sam Gavin and I have it running through mas/spek to see if it's his DNA at the crime scene."

"And?" Gibbs asked impatiently.

"And! Like half of the money is gone! I double checked, I even triple checked. There's only $200,000 in the bag."

"Maybe they just spent it." Torres shrugged.

"No they didn't, I checked all places where they could have exchanged that much money for jewelry, gold or even cars. Neither Sam or Marion ever did." Bishop said.

"Well then where is it." Gibbs asked.

"Well I mean there a shovel in the car and the dirt off of it matched the dirt from the shower curtain, so maybe he buried the money?" Kasie asked skeptically.

*buzz*

"It's Palmer." Gibbs said starting to leave.

"Wait Gibbs I have more!"

"Tell them." Gibbs said before disappearing.

"Well okay then, let's see." Kasie looked down at her clipboard.

*buzz* Bishop looked at her phone. "Sorry Kasie but I gotta take this." Bishop walked out of the room to the hallway.

"Well okay then, you 2 aren't leaving. I gotta show you guys what I found!"

IN THE HALLWAY:

"Hey Noah, you it is everything okay?"

"Yeah it's all good here, I just remembered the night before you found Mary, I think she was having an argument with a guy in her room."

"Really?"

"Yeah, he sounded pretty mad and I found a box buried in the yard."

"I'm on my way, don't do anything with it till I get there."