06 | ice cream chillin'

Miliani's POV

Today is Wednesday and it is the day when I would test my cupid abilities. Whether I'm good at being a wing woman or just a sucker in this profession of love. It also determines my expectations in handling love. How can I handle my own relationship in future if I can't get my friend a girlfriend?

We were currently at the mall buying clothes for our princess Lucas because he doesn't want to embarrass himself in front of his 'love' and the even more amazing thing is that not only we're going to buy him clothes but we have to set up this whole day plan to make that girl like him. I mean sure, I agreed on helping him but that doesn't mean he can make us do everything.

I was looking through racks with all the floral printed shirts because apparently, that kylie girl likes floral prints, according to Lucas. I don't even know how he managed to get this much information from her in just one meeting. I sighed and rejected the weird yellow shirt with green leaves.

I was done for today, my legs are killing me, we have been here for more than 3 hours and he still can't decide what to buy. Karl and Ailee also decided to help us with our 'mission' so right now they are with Lucas searching for his perfect outfit while I'm stuck with Mr-i-don't-give-a-shit. Caim is not a help when it comes to shopping, he just likes to sit alone and glare at people who give me a second glance. I think I even saw a guy peeing his pants, yes I'm exaggerating but it's not totally a lie. This is how much intimidating Caim is.

"Are you seriously going to sit there and not help me?" I asked with some very excessive hand movements, He is literally doing nothing. He looked at me and shrugged.

" ugh get your ass here, right now" I demanded, he looked at me with narrowed eyes, " please, " I added after being a little intimidated by his glare. He nodded and stood up from the bench and made his way towards me, his movements sluggish like he wants anything but to come here and help me. Ughh, what a jerk.

After searching for a while in between a rack full of colourful tropical shirts and I was stuck between buying a blue shirt with green flowers and a red shirt with black flowers. So I took those in my hands and showed them to Caim.

" Which one do you think is better?" I asked, he looked at me and then at the shirts. He picked out the red one and gave it to me. " nice choice" I approved and walked towards the paying station, on the walk to the register, my eyes fell on a black shirt with golden buttons, the shirt looked a little formal but it was giving off that bad boy vibe which strongly reminds me of Caim, so I decide to buy it for him. I took that shirt and checked the size, it might be a little tight on his biceps but who is complaining, I walked towards the cashier, Caim following me.

Caim gave me his card to buy the clothes before walking away, I used it for Lucas's shirt but brought the black shirt with my money. I took the bags from the cashier and walked out of the shop. Caim was standing outside the store with his hands inside the pockets. When he saw me he straightened and looked at the bags in my hands, when he saw the second bag he raised his eyebrows but didn't question it. He took the bags from my hand and we both walked to the entrance of the gate where we all decided to meet once our shopping spree is finished.

Caim and I were the first ones to reach there so we decided to wait for the others, I scanned the whole place and my eyes found the most luxurious thing, ICE-CREAM. I freaking love ice creams. I beamed and started to run towards the small shop but abruptly stopped when someone yanked me back. I furrowed my eyebrows and turned around to see Caim, his hand was wrapped around my wrist tightly.

" where do you think you're going?" He asked and pulled me towards him, I crashed into his chest with an oomph. My face heats up and I looked everywhere but him, when I was sure that my face didn't resemble a tomato, I gazed up at him and gave him my best puppy dog eyes.