Introcution

HII
This is just a chapter to clear up some stuff I'll be doing in this book so please read before carrying on, thank you.

Please if you are a minor (under the age of 18) do NOT read my sexual chapters and if you are under 16 please be careful with chapters that may contain foul language or sexual references.

So some chapters will be
Y/N (your name) x Character

And others will be
Character X Character
Crossover Character x Character
Character x Character x Y/N

In ANY sexual situation the minor characters will be aged up, although technically they're all of legal age now anyways.

There will be gay ships, if you are homophobic please do not bother reading, if you are not interested in gay ships then please feel free to skip them.

Most of the crossovers will be from MHA (My Hero Academia)

Majority of the characters will be more fanon then canon based, but canon will be incorporated too.

All Y/N x Characters won't be gender specific, Y/N will be referred to as they/them.

In lemon if there is a scene or sentence that requires the naming of a body part that is exclusive to only one gender I will put the option of both /.

Please if you take offence to me turning canon straight characters gay then please feel free to complain but I will continue to do what I do. Yes I understand the slander alot of writers get for turning gay characters straight in their stories, but as someone who doesn't participate in the slander do not criticise me for what I write.

I will not slander any of the characters nor do I expect anyone else to UNLESS they do something bad in my stories. Please consider the fact that some of these characters are people comfort character and I will not tolerate any hate towards characters people find comfort in.

The stories will not be body type, colour, height or gender specific. If I do become biast towards any please comment and I'll correct it. There will be comfort chapters for those who are insecure about anything like weight, skin colour, scars, height, identification ect.

All trigger warnings will be put at the beginning of each chapter so please be aware of what you are reading.

That's all, please have fun reading! Enjoy and vote if you can I appreciate all.