Gen Z (y/n)

You were just hanging around in your room blaring I kissed a girl and singing when you heard a loud bang from downstairs. You obviously don't give a shit and start blaring your music louder. You hear loud thumping coming from the stairs. You yell, " COULD YOU BE MORE FUCKING QUIETER IM LISTENING TO MUSIC."

The noise didn't get quiet so you grabbed your headphones and started blaring it and you thought to yourself "if I'm gonna die I'm gonna die while listening to Ariana"

You close your eyes and low on the bed doing a Michael Jackson. You feel someone top you and put a blind fold on you.

You think,
I would love to wear their hands as a necklace.
Girl or boy😏

The person leaned you forward and tied your hands with a rope "tie it harder" you say being ✨kinky✨. The person stops for second but ignores it and starts to drag you down the stairs.

You start talking," BROOO IM GETTING KIDNAPPED HOPEFULLY THIS ENDS UP BEING 365 HOPE I GET LAID LMAOOO"
The kidnapper looks back at you and sees you on your phone, they look at your phone saying, " HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET YOUR PHONE AND AREN'T YOU BLIND!?!"

"Practice daddy" you say trying to be seductive. They look at you in confusion "or mommy" your bisexual self said.

Your kidnapper is almost out the door and sees your knife in your sock. The kidnapper thinks, the fuck why isn't she/he/they using the knife?!?"

The kidnapper asks and you reply "oh that lowkey forgot about that."

" How tf can't you notice a knife touching your skin?"

Your depressed self says " well a knife is always touching my skin deep into it too."

The kidnapper realized that's they should stop asking questions and let you be. They walk you over to the van and by their surprise you don't even struggle a little bit. You ask " Heyyy do you mind if I seat next to you~" the kidnapper throws you in the back.

"I even get rejected by a kidnapper" you say as you cry in lonely. You wanted to make a song request but your kidnapper didn't want to hear you so they put duct tape on you.

You casually seat there and eat the duct tape and spit it out. "BRUH I KNEW THEY WERE LYING YOU CAN EASILY EAT IT THE MOVIES ARE WRONG" you start feeling confident because you were right.

Your lowkey tired so you say to the kidnapper,"Ay I'm tired mind waking me up when we get there." Then you pass out like a bad biddie.