Klance pt.1 :P

Keith pov

"BEEP BEEP BEEP" the sound of my alarm clock was so freaking annoying, but i knew i had to get up anyways. "Ughhhhh" i groaned, and slammed my hand on the top of the alarm clock to turn it off. I rubbed my eyes and said in a deep toned voice "is it morning already?" I rolled my eyes and got out of bed. I looked at the time, 6:50 AM. I set it that early so I could get up before anyone else. I walked to the bathroom kinda sluggish and did my morning routine.

Lance pov

I awakened to the sound of Keith's alarm clock, it went off a few times before he got up and had the energy to turn it off. It was soooo annoying but whatever suits him up I guess. I was already in the kitchen drinking coffee by the time he got up. I heard him shuffling around in his bathroom. Probably doing his morning routine. Don's ask why I know what he's doing, I just love learning new things about him he's so interesting. I smiled while thinking about him and payed on my phone sitting at the table drinking my coffee.

Keith pov

I heard something in the kitchen, so I quickly brushed my silky straight black hair into a ponytail and ran out of my room, into the hallway. When I got to the kitchen I saw Lance there drinking coffee. "Lance! what are you doing in here?!" I whispered yelled to not wake anyone up. Lance turned around in his chair and sipped his coffee slowly raising an eyebrow me "why good morning to you to Keith" he said softly in a calming tone. I rolled my eyes at him and crossed my arms. "why are you awake? I'm always up first" I huffed, blowing much bangs up. Lance put his coffee on the table gently, and got out of his chair looking at me with his adorable smile. "Uhm your alarm woke me up.. so I basically had to start my day early" he said. I got closer to him and looked up into his dreamy eyes, dazed off. "W-Well whatever Lance" I huffed again in a lower tone, and looked away from him turning to the wall.

Lance pov

Keith was looking into my eyes deeply. I could tell he really wanted to be up first. I pulled him into a hug quickly and whispered in a calming voice "it's oki keithy you'll wake up before me tomorrow." I could tell he was blushing because he pulled away from the hug. "ugh I hate you" he said in a yelling whisper so he wouldn't wake anyone else up. He stormed off, and I just sighed. I said in my head "why doesn't he like affection? I try so hard to be comforting, but he always pulls away.." I frowned a bit. Keith was a very reserved person. He didn't talk much, unless it was to Shiro, but there was something about him that made me have the urge to want to be his friend badly. But i knew he would never let me be his friend, I sighed again.

Keith's pov

I stormed off after Lance hugged me. I can't help blushing when he tries to comfort me. no one has EVER tried as hard as him to make me feel comfortable around them, But I could tell he was sad because i pulled away from the hug. And honestly, I was a bit sad to, but i couldn't let him see my soft side. I don't want to fall for him and if i let him see the real me, i'm destined to fall for him. I went in my room and closed the door. I flopped in my bed and went on my phone hoping I could just forget i ever woke up, and stay there all day.

Pidge pov (haha it rhymes- ;-;)

I got off the living room couch and clapped my hands. "wow well done Keith lover, I watched that whole thing!" Lance jumped back startled. "what the hell pidge!" I giggled from scaring Lance proud of what I accomplished. "dam that was harsh though, he pulled away from your hug and everything." I said in a mocking tone. Lance just stood there and looked sad. "oh don't be sad, he probably just needs to get used to you." I smirked and leaned on the chair in the kitchen. Lance looked up at me meeting my eyes, and said "Wdym get used to me? I've done everything I could to 'bond' with him! he literally hates mee" Lance looked so let down. I knew he tried hard to make Keith get used to him, but none of his ways were working. I touched his shoulder and smiled making him look up from the ground. "Listen, Lance" I said in a cheerful tone" "Keith is Keith he wants to be cool and chill. He wants someone to 'vibe' with someone who gets him! I bet if you show some similarities to him, maybe he'll come around and get a little more comfortable around you." Lance smiled at the idea and said "thank you so much pidge! that's a great idea" and he ran down the hallway chasing to get to Keith's bedroom door. I nodded my head and whispered "I ship it."

I- oki so- I was just bored so I decided to make this. Uhm tell me if you want more of this series? Idk i've never really made a story on this app before, but it's pretty fun actually. So yeaaa when I have some free time i'll probably make a Pt.2, ;-; If it gets enough views, lol. Btw if i misspelt anything, sorry I'm tired insomnia tho and let's be honest, grammar is not my specialty, and abbreviations are my friends. Soooooo yea uhm- bye I guess hope you enjoyed the first part of this story :P