Klance Pt.2 :D

Lance pov

I walked down the hallway smiling, thinking of what Pidge told me to do. All I had to do was bond with Keith, take interest in him. That's easy to do, I already take a lot of interest in him. I just have to show him that somehow. When I got to Keith's blank red door, I heard him inside listening to some rock music, (such an emo- ;-;) I couldn't tell what the song was though, it didn't sound familiar. I knocked softly on the door. "Keith" I said in a loud enough voice for him to hear me. He yelled "Come in!!" without knowing who it was. I turned the knob slowly, and peaked in his room. I had never gone in his room, but it's just as I imagined. Emo band posters everywhere, one wall painted grey and three painted black, blackish curtains on the windows, and black and red blankets and pillows covering his bed. I smiled softly as he looked over to see who was at the door, I was still holding the knob.

Keith pov

I heard a knock on the door, while I was tapping my pencil to the beat of the best music ever. They said my name, but I couldn't make out who it was so I just yelled "come in!!" and continued playing with my pencil. I then took a glance at who it was when they opened the door. "ITS LANCE SHOOT FRICK WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE HIM" I screamed in my head. I quickly turned off the music, and saw him looking around my room in curiosity still in the door entrance. I turned my chair around completely, and fixed my bangs a little. I heard Lance whisper quietly "heh nice room." He smirked when he said that ugh I hate when he smirks, it's so annoyingly cute...wait did I just say something was cute about Lance? I did.. heh..... I raised an eyebrow at him trying to look annoyed but really I was excited to have some company. I said "what do you want Lance" I rolled my eyes. He looked at me and walked over to where I was with his hands behind his back. "I just uh wanted to apologize I guess, for earlier of course. I shouldn't have hugged you without your permission." He said in a calming tone and looked away at the room again. I just rolled my eyes again and said "it's whatever" and went back to tapping my pencil on my desk. He stood there awkwardly for a few moments then leaned on my shoulder glancing at some papers with drawings I drew. Lance gasped dramatically and surprisingly said "did you draw those?!" I looked at him and thought of what I was gonna say: Either-
1)Lance of course I drew them this is my room
2)Lance shut up
3)Idk did I?
I choose option 1, because I like confusing people. I said in a soft tone "Idk did I?" Lance looked down at me kinda confused. "so you did? i'll just go with you did" I squinted at him and picked up the drawings and got out of my seat. "I'll go put these away now" I said going over to a box next to the wall. Lance whisper yelled "noooo I wanna see them!" I rolled my eyes again and was about to put the drawings in the box, when in the blink of an eye Lance pushed me against the wall and took the papers out of my hand. I blinked a lot and screamed but he covered my mouth while looking at the drawings. "LANCE!!!!!" I mumbled trying to get his attention away from the drawings. "who's this random person in the drawing? kinda looks like me.." My eyes widened "OH FUCK NO" I screamed in my head. I removed his hand from my mouth and whispered "sorry but not sorry" I kicked him where it hurt most. He dropped the drawings and I was released from the wall. "OW-" he was about to scream in pain but then "oh.. you didn't kick me that hard" "what?!" I questioned, "Wdym I didn't kick you that hard I always kick people hard!" Lance giggled softly. "your cute Keith" He pat my head. My eyes widened and I blushed at the sudden contact he was giving me, I smiled a bit, his laugh is so adorable.. Then we both heard hunk say on the intercom "paladins, please come to the kitchen for breakfast!" we both came to reality again.

Lance pov

After I heard hunk tell us it was time for breakfast on the intercom, I grabbed Keith's hand without his permission he dropped the drawings in the box and we ran down the hallway. He was trying to pull away from my hand but I didn't let him, so he gave up on trying to do that. We got to the kitchen and I sat him next to me at the table and I smiled at him warmly. He just glanced at me panting from running that far. everyone was staring at us, Pidge yelled "JUST KISS ALREADY" everyone else nodded and me and Keith were just looking at each other nervously in shock. Both of us were blushing. We looked away and Keith stood up and said "I-I u-uhm Im gonna skip breakfast.." "M-Me to.." I said, not even glancing at Keith. Keith ran to his room, and I ran to mine.

Pidge pov

"ughhhh I wish there was something I could do to make them realize they like each other!!!" I groaned while looking at everyone at the table. "I mean maybe you could make a potion? to make them fall for each other?" Shiro said looking at me. "maybe" I said glancing back at him. "or maybe you could push them in a closet together and just let them be?" hunk said in a soft tone. "eh I mean maybe" I responded. "or maybe we could let them naturally find out? you know the normal way?" Allura said. I looked at her in confusion. "oh allura, my sweet innocent allura" I got up from my seat and patted her head. "you crack me up some times" I said with a snort and pushed up my glasses. Allura just looked at me, confused and continued eating her cereal.

haha oki so- funny story- I got bored again and made a 2nd part to the story soooo ;-; you can't blame me oki? I was boreddd there's been a lot of bad weather lately so i'm just sitting inside on my phone so yea- anyways hope you enjoyed the story again sorry for the bad grammar (like missing comas, abbreviations, bad spelling, etc.) Soooo yea i'll actually wait for a view on this story this time instead of making a 3rd part ;-; sooo yea hope you enjoyed bai guys!