desmond's method

so, i decided to name this method after me.

here are the steps, there are 2 ways to do this method

******-******
(1)
get into a position you would sleep in.

try to go to sleep with the episode of your choice playing, this episode specifically is the episode that you want to insert yourself into, you don't have to visualize but simply feel like you're there.

while the episode is playing, either listen to a silent subliminal with another device, or just repeat affirmations in your head if you dont have another device.

with faith and belief, you should wake up in your dr the next day.

------------------
(2)
get into a comfortable position

watch the episode you want to insert yourself into. you can watch more than one episode, you can even read fanfiction to boost.

when the episode is done, put on some subliminals (or whatever you feel comfortable with) and try to go to sleep (you do not have to instantly fall asleep, the key is to take your time to go to sleep.)

with faith and belief, you should wake up in your dr the next day.

***************

-things to clarify-
you do not need to visualize at all for either steps.
meditate & drink water before attempting, its not necessary however its recommended.
read over your script before attempting.