Met In The Forest [2]

Part two of last part (ㆁωㆁ) read last part to understand

---

"Well boys, that was fun! Where you two gonna be sleeping?" Skeppy's grandma said to them. It was around midnight now, and his grandma noticed Bad was yawning. "We can sleep together!" Skeppy said to excitedly, "w-what?" Bad stuttered. "Alright, let me get your blankets and make the bed and you'll be good to go!" "Oh, uhm, okay I guess! Thank you!" Bad got up and blushed. First he just met this kid, almost caught a cold, this kid's grandma thought they were dating, and next thing they are sleeping together? Bad ignored it however. Atleast he got away from his dad and his friends.

"Bad come on! My room's this way," He smiled. Even though Bad was confused, tired, and all other sorts of emotions he kind of liked it here. Everyone appreciated him, and cared for him. He put his hand on his heart, this feeling was different. But in a good way. "Badd..." He whined, "o-oh right, sorry I'm coming!"

Skeppy flopped onto the bed, "alright, you two have fun," "t-thanks m'am," this whole thing was also very childish to him. He felt as if he were a toddler again, having a sleepover. When things were normal. Before his dad met his friends, and before mom got sick, he wished everything were normal. But he got stuck with this idiot. An idiot who doesn't know what a phone is, an idiot who... Cares for him.

"Uhm, Skeppy?" "Yeah?" Bad walked over to the bed, "B-bad what are you doing your side of the bed is over ther-" before he knew it bad was on top of him, "why are you doing this for me?" Skeppy didn't respond, he only blushed and tried to look away.

"Fine, you aren't going to respond. I guess I'll just leave," bad started to get off him, before a hand caught onto his. "I-im doing this because I'm like you!" "What?"

"I-ive seen you with those guys, you out of place right? I have felt that way too! I wanted to help you, Bad. I thought this was a good opportunity to finally talk to you," Skeppy's eyes lit up, "remember when I told you about my old friend?" "Y-yeah, what does this have to do with her?"

"I.. I think I scared her off somehow. I've always been so energetic. She was always so calm. She stopped coming to see me, I've felt out of place ever since. I'd watch kids play in the forest. I thought I'd just scare them off like I did with her," bad looked in his eyes, he was tearing up, "but seeing you with those guys, it made me feel normal. Like, I wasn't alone," "Skeppy, i-" "Thank you, Bad," he let go of his hand and flopped back onto the bed.

"I uhm, I don't know what to say," Bad looked at the floor, and skeppy sat back up to him, "Bad," "Y-yeah?"

Skeppy blushed and looked down, "C-can I kiss you?"

"What kind of question is that?" Bad stepped back, "I am so sorry! That just came out of my mouth for no reason, ignore what I said,"

"U-uhm, I feel like after all that I owe you something," Skeppy looked at him, "just a quick one!" Skeppy's face lit up, "really?" Bad walked towards skeppy and sat next to him on the bed. "Only if you want to," he responded.

Skeppy leaned in and quickly pecked his lips, "thanks bad, I really appreciate it," Bad widened his eyes and blushed even more, "y-you didn't give me a warning!" "Oh! I'm so sorry!"

"I-its okay,"

---

I would write so much more but I'm too lazy- I really liked writing this! Also thank you all so much for reading my goal is to get 1k reads and we're already almost halfway through. That's crazy o_o I appreciate you all so much, stay safe and be positive <3