Chapter 6: Tokyo

Inuoka POV: 

"It has been a few weeks since this fiasco started, the whole crazy gender-changing phenomenon.  There have been a lot of tests. Some to see if we are healthy both physically and mentally.

It has been nice, I made a couple of friends, I think I am friends with everyone in my class." (The people she has been living with) Inuoka wrote in her journal, her supervisor had gotten one for everybody and said she would check it every week to make sure they were writing. "My supervisor, Hoshino Ayame, has been really kind and patient. She is really artistic and told us to paint our emotions to help us. I'm not sure if it helps me, but I do enjoy painting! 

I know that we will be released (back into the real world :0) I'm really scared, just think it about makes my heart drop, like it feels like it turns to stone and just splashes into my stomach. I'm scared of how people will react, everybody has been supportive so far, but what if my presence makes them uncomfortable? It feels like I've been on a long holiday and I am just coming back to school, or it is the middle of the year and I'm the new kid. I don't want to go back but this feeling, I know it will only grow larger and consume me if I didn't so." Inuoka stopped writing as she could no longer clearly view her writing, she felt like she wanted to cry. She didn't really have a reason to cry, the thought of going back wasn't that nerve-wracking, but all these pent-up emotions felt like they would burst at any moment.

Inuoka leaned back on her bed, breathing deeply trying to calm her thoughts. She looked up to the light, blinding her eyes. Burning her eyes.

The pain was the trigger of making streams of tears roll down her face. She pressed her head onto her knees, so her tears would be soaked by her jeans.

 She pressed her head onto her knees, so her tears would be soaked by her jeans

Kyotani Kentarou

Oikawa Tooru

These drawings are by me :D

Yellow people! Yeah so I'm canceling this fanfic, I made it public domain so if you want you can continue it or rewrite it and all that. Sorry :p