Chapter 3

*ring* *ring*

------------------

Emily's P.O.V

I turn to my phone, I get my hopes up, but then think it's most likely my mum, opps, i forgot to call her when we landed!

"Hello" I say, getting ready for shouting from Mum

'Hey Em, it's Harry" oh my gosh, that accent sounds cuter of the phone! "i promised I would call!"

"Hahaha, thanks for keeping that promise! we were just talking about you guys, and we thought that tomorrow night, Beth is performing a couple of songs at a cute cafe corner shop at 9:30, after her performance we could go across the road to one of the night clubs?" I ask, hoping for an okay, I hear whispering the background, and a high pitched squeel that I think is from Liam.

"The boys reckon it's a great idea, Liam is excited to hear Beth singing"

'i know I heard'

'so we can meet you are yours 9 ish, go to the Beths performance and go to the clubs at 10 ish?"

'Sounds great!" the girls are hyberventilating in the back "see you then"

"Yeah, see you Em, umm" He tries to utter some words, but to nervous to say "Yeah i will see you then!"

I hang up the phone, "Girls is looks like we've got a date!"

Isabel starts getting worried 'I don't know what to wear!" I reply 'looks like we are going shopping!"

-----------------

Next Day

Grace P.O.V

It's great going shopping with girls but especially emily as she gets all the discounts and has great fashion advice! I brought this gorgeous playsuit, that is strapless, at dark purple, and that has that peplum top, it stuctures my body very well as Em says. Isabel has a long maxi dress with it shorter at the front and longer at the back. Mullet style! With gold sequin lins that for diagonal lines that meet in the middle. Sophisticated! Beth has brought a cute dress a baby pink colour, with a petal design at the bottom, it looks very cute and innocent! And Emily, well she is the clubbing type and is wearing a tight dress that has a low neck line at the back, almost to the bottom of her spine, It doesn't look slutty though, it looks very professional. Emily got her professional make up artist in and they have done our make up, well are all wearing heels and look fabulous!

Liam P.O.V

We are ready to pick up the girls and take them out, we have brought along our drummer Josh, to thank him for fantastic dedication. We arrive at the door and to see the five beautiful ladies at the front door. Beth looks beautiful, stunning, perfect! They take us upstairs for some pre drinks, Emily doesn't drink, for health reason as she says! We are ready to go when beth bops to the toliet. "Guys, I have a major suprise for Beth, you can't tell her! Tonight, I have invited one of our guys from a recording studio to come and listen to Beth." everyone looks so suprised. Grace hugs me "Thank you so much, this is just what she needs! I can't thank you enough" Beth comes out, suspecting a secret that she should know about. "What are you guys talking about?" Emily saves the awkwardness as says "Nothing, Isabel just has something in her braces!" Isabel smile saracasticly. I walk over and hug Beth, "You look great by the way!"

Beth P.O.V

I am with my guitar, infront of about 50 odd so people. I have done bigger crowds, but I just that I really want to impress Liam! He is such a great singer himself, I wish one day we could do a duet! I begin strumming and everything falls silent, I sing 'Skinny Love' to begin the night. I start off shaking then, i remember all the stamps i have collected, and where I got them from and the memories from those places! My thoughts relax me. I finish off with a classic 'Beautiful' by Christina Aguilera. I finish and my friends stand up and applaud me! Emily does her weird dog fist pump! I start to pack up, when Liam and a man in a suit comes over. Orginally I thought it was his dad, and I wasn't ready to meet his father. The man announces himself as Kyle from 'Air studio's London'. Air studios have recorded bands like INXS and Coldplay!! I was over the moon, I can't believe Liam organised something like that!! The others said congratulations to me and left to the clubs and left Liam, Kyle and I behind.

Nial P.O.V

I feel uncomfortable, Bel's had to many to drink and is a bit roudy. She has started dancing with other guys, I guess it just for fun. I go over to see her, to find her snogging our drummer Josh. I can't even be bothered to confront her, I just walk off!

Harry P.O.V

God grace has got some moves! She is tearing up the dance floor, she drops into the spilts and jumps up does some flips, kicks her leg up, so her body is perfectly vertical. I see Nial walk out, he looks annoyed, I know he gets mingraines from loud noises. I went to go talk to him, but Emily grabs me by the collar and pulls me to the dance floor. But just like Cinderella, the clock strikes 12 and she has to leave for an early photo shoot with Vogue tomorrow, she is going to be on the cover! I beg her to stay but she has already stayed way past her bedtime! She kisses me on the cheek and leaves. I should have kissed her!

Zayn P.O.V

I was unsure about tonight, I didn't think I was ready to move on from Perrie. But it has been the best thing for me! I have been flirting with some girls to get me back in the game and confidence back. None have really taken my fancy, they are all to intoxicated to recognize who i am, lucky!!

Beth P.O.V

I come back in holding hands with Liam passing Emily on the way. We come in to see Isabel in the back corner on someones lap, guessing its Nial, Harry drinking at the bar, Grace and Louis on the dance floor dancing the chicken dance. Cute. I keep Liam outside for a moment to thank him for everything. I have a meeting next week to show the studio what I have got! We hug and run inside to join Grace and Louis in the nutbush!