Chapter 4

Next Morning

-------------------------------

Isabel P.O.V

I wake up in my bed, don't know how I got here! I have a massive head ache, I feel sick! I get out of my room into the lounge room, Louis and Harry are on the couch, asleep, the boys must have stayed the night. Emily left at 3 in the morning. Beth is up. "Well done last night Beth, you sang beautifully as always!" Beth tapped me on the shoulder. "Guess what Liam organised for me, an meeting with Air studios." "OMG! Liam told us, someone special was coming, but not this, Congrats!" "what about you missy, you got pretty one, on one with Nial last night". I am blank, i have little memory of last night, but I sure remember not kissing Nial! SHIT! "that wasn't Nial that was Josh!"

Niall walks out and sees me, he walk to the bathroom, I grab my coat, "I think it's best if I leave and go for a drive!" I leave, regretting everything and thinking of what i am going to lose!

Emily P.O.V

I return home to find everyone except Isabel. I come in everyone is still asleep except Beth. She wakes everyone up so I can introduce my friends. Eliza and Jess, my friends from Vogue, they are the 19, bestfriends with each other, and have done very well to get very high up in vogue quickly. We were up all morning choosing photos from my shoot and design the cover. Compared to everyone else, Eliza, Jess and I are all dressed up, and everyone is either hung over or still asleep. "Everyone this is Eliza and Jess, and this is Beth, Grace and Isabel has left and the boys are Harry....." Eliza interupts, "No need to tell us their names, we know lots about them!" The boys blush.

Eliza, is a tall, curving in the right places, and beautiful lady, she has curly hair, not messy though. Jess a tan, gorgeous person, big brown eyes and long, perfect brown hair!! Zayn, I have notice has been checking Eliza out, I whisper to him "I can give you her number if you want me too?" His eyes light up. "How did you know?" He whispers back. I wink. I notice Jess has already worked out what she wanted and has slipped Nial her number. What about Isabel? But Nial doesnt deny the piece of paper. I hope he knows what he is doing. We have brought back a copy of the Vogue cover and everyone wants to look and reward Eliza and Jess for what they have done. I start making myself a cup of tea, to relax myself, when Harry comes over and graps me by the waist. It firm but nice. He spins me around and starts kissing me, I don't hold back. He lets go, even though I don't want him too. "thats for last night! Over due, I know" I smile. Beth pulls me over. "I need to telling you something". I smile "What" she looks stern now, "Isabel pashed another guy! And Nial knows!"