Page 3

A huge blast of Ki is sent flying towards one of our heroes but for some reason he is having a lot of struggles keeping up with the legendary warrior "Damn.. how the hell did you come back" Gohan shouts as he tries to think of a way to beat the brute. Smirking with an evil look in his eye he points at Gohan "You! Child of Kakarot, did you really think such a puny little attack will stop me!?" He throws his head back laughing insanely "Kakarot may have damaged me, but it only made me stronger!". Not wanting to hear anymore of Broly's rant Gohan charges at Broly at full force preparing to hit him, swiftly driving his fist directly into Broly's face Gohan's expression changes from anger and rage to complete terror and shock. "Ahahaha!" Broly laughs as he grabs Gohan by the arm "Let me give you a hand!" Hitting him in the gut with his other hand Gohan starts choking up blood "Get lost you insect!" Broly throws Gohan into a rock which immediately breaks into ashes.
Barely managing to get up our hero stares at Broly determined to not fail "Grr.. I will not give up" he screams as he explodes with energy "Goten, Videl.. and everyone will die if I don't stop him!" laughing as he walks towards Gohan "pathetic is that all the power you can offer me? How weak!"
Out of nowhere a sudden blast of Ki hits Broly catching him off guard.