Intro-

Naomi Scott as Nancy Jones

The rest of the OUAT and TVD characters are their respective actors.

-.-.-.-.-.-

Nancy Jones grew up in a small fishing village with her father and Uncle Liam as her protectors. Her mother had died during child birth and so her father was left alone.

When her father and uncle went away to join the navy she spent time learning how to be a lady under a housing unit of old fish wives. Her father returned from their final voyage a broken man having watched her uncle die.

He returned a pirate hell bent on making the naval leaders pay for his brother's death. His daughter became his right hand beside Mr Smee and from age 12-15 all was well for the young pirate girl.

But then when she was 15, her father met a woman, Malia on a trip to the Enchanted forest. And on a routine trip to return to her, their ship the Jolly Rodger was blown of course, to Neverland.

Her father struck a deal after his daughter was captured by the man, demon, who ran the island but then she was abandoned on Neverland there.

Left to fend for herself against Pan and his evil lost boys by her father a once great pirate.

Nancy met another abandoned child on the island a few years later and together they escaped. Bealfire and Nancy fell through a magic portal together and were free.

But they were separated and while he landed in early 90s New York. She landed in 1854 Virgina. She was taken in by the Lockwood family and raised along side their son George.

She fell in love with a certain blue eyed Salvatore and together the two planned to live out the rest of their days......but then Katherine Pierce came along and ruined their plan.

The two died with her blood in their systems along with his brother, the three new vampires stuck together over the decades and eventually in 2010 they settled back in Mystic Falls.

All the while Nancy's father had been desperately searching for the daughter he lost. Eventually getting enthralled in the world with out magic like his daughter had in Story Brook, Maine.

Would they be re-United?

(Warning- this will contain choice language and mature themes, also I OWN NOTHING OF EITHER SHOW AND I OBKY WIDH TO HONOR THE CREATION OF THE CHARACTERS I LOVE. The book will not follow the same plot points as either show very closely or have the same dialogue.)