part 1

Areums pov
I take a deep breath and enter the tall,large building. My father had paid for me to get into one ofthe most expensive schools in korea. I walk to the lobby with my suitcase in my hand. I told the person at the lobby my name and she gave me my id card."Welcome to xxxx highschool ms.areum,ur dorm number in 231 and u can find ur way through this school with the help of ur room mates for the first couple of days""U have three other room mates and ara will be leading u to ur dorm right now"

A tall girl with brown,shiny hair was standing next to me smiling.
"Hi,im ara. I am in 12th year and i can't wait to show u around this school. I hope we can be friends."-ara
Hi,im areum and im glad i met u. I was afraid that i wasnt going to make any friends but u got rid of that fear."-areum.

I smiled as she gave me a tour of the school. It was huge and i definitely would have got lost if it wasnt for ara.after two hours she explained that she had to meet up with her friends and asked me to come meet her friends but i said no because i wanted some alone time.

I was walking through the building trying to find the washroom but i wasnt looking where i was going and accidentally knocked into someone.
"Ouch sorry i wasnt looking where i was going."-areum
I said as i looked up to see a boy with light blond hair with soft brown eyes. If though his eyes were soft u could definitely see that he wasnt a bit soft.
"Its alright,just watch where ur going next time" he sighed clearly irritated.

No Angel | Kim Namjoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें