part 6

Areums pov

Me and namjoon had become great friends since we did that project.Today me and namjoon agreed to hang out after school since it was his birthday. I was walking through the hallway scrolling through social media when someone took hold of my wrist preventing me from walking further. I  looked up and saw taehyung.

"Hey"i said smiling
"Hey" -taehyung
"I was wondering if u want to hang out after school" -taehyung
"Yea sure" -areum
"Okay see u at 3" - taehyung
"K bye" - areum
As he walked away from me i suddenly remembered that i was going to hang out with namjoon after school. Shit. I'll just say that something came up to taehyung. After all it is namjoons birthday.

After class finished I went to my room to finish wrapping the present i bought namjoon when i got a call from taehyung.

"where are you?" -taehyung

shit. i just remembered that i forgot to tell taehyung that i coudnt make it.

"ive been waiting for 30 minutes." -taehyung

"im so sorry tae i forgot to tell u i cant come today" i said mentally slapping myself

"oh thats okay we can hang out another day" i could hear disappointment in his voice.

"yea im kinda busy call u later" i said as we hung up and got back to wrapping the present. It was a black watch that i had thought he would like. 

After i wrapped my gift i put on a  soft pink sweater and jeans and headed towards the cafe we always met . As i entered the shop i found a smiling namjoon waiting for me. I walked towards him and was about to hug him as i wished him but then a girl ignoring me went and hugged him. 

I turned around thinking that it was one of his friends and that my presence might make everyone uncomfortable. I reached the door and was about to exit when i felt an hand on my wrist spinning me around.

"where are u going?" - namjoon

"oh i just remembered that i had to meet someone" i lied

"anyway happy birthday" i said handing him his present

he sighed knowing he couldnt persuade her to stay even though he had no idea why she was suddenly leaving. He was no idiot he knew she didnt have anyone to meet. 

"thanks well since ur leaving early come to my house later in the night like at 7. Im hosting a small party. Please come." -namjoon

"okay fine" - areum

he smiled and watched me leave. Great now i have to get ready for a party. He said its a small party but theres probably going to be lots of people. i reached my room and searched my closet and eventually decided on a red dress that my father had bought for me. 

oh how i missed him but i put all thoughts away and focused on my makeup

oh how i missed him but i put all thoughts away and focused on my makeup. I locked the door since all the others were out for the weekend. once i entered his house i searched for him but he was nowhere to be seen. After 10 minutes i got a call from my mother (note: in one of the other chapter i said that her father told areum to call him when she had time. it was supposed to be her mother her father had passed away.) 

i took the call and was about to exit out of his house to meet someone but at that exact moment namjoon called me.

"areum! areum wait." - namjoon

i turned around to face him

"sorry namjoon i gotta go i'll be back in 20 minutes." -areum

he was confused to agreed to let me go if i promised to come back. i rushed out of the house and saw her. My mother.

Ha-ru pov

i walked out of the house seeing her leave. I was about to give her a drink and ask why she was leaving when i heard her talking to her mom.

" how are you. and how is the plan going?" - her mom

plan? what plan?

"its going well." -areum

"and how is taehyung?" -her mom

where they talking about taehyung? the new kid? are they planning to do something to him? should i warn him? namjoon should stay away from her.