part 5

areums pov

"taehyung???"  -areum

he turned around and smiled. Taehyung used to be my best friend. My family had moved into a small village and from when i was small i didn't have any friends and got bullied a lot. So naturally i was dreading being bullied and alone again but then i met taehyung. He was the one who approached me first but i thought he was going to bully me so i ran away. Apparently we were in the same class. i was sitting on my chair reading my book when taehyung sat on the seat next to me. I couldn't do anything since the teacher already came in. But then taehyung did the most surprising thing. he held out his hand and said hi. that's how we became friends but then i had to move away again and haven't seen him ever since.

 "areum nice to see u again" -taehyung

i ran towards him and hugged him.

"why are u here?" - areum

tears formed in his eyes when i asked him that and even i was nearly in tears hearing his answer.

"my parents......they died in a car crash" he was clearly broken.He had worked hard to make his parents proud of him. 

"but now isn't the time. im supposed to be happy right now so show me around" he said smiling brightly.

" okay ill show u around though it was only a few days ago someone was showing me around."i said excitedly 

we walked down the stairs and i checked my watch we had exactly one hour till class starts. i had finished showed him around so i rushed to my class after saying goodbye. i got in just 2 minutes before the teacher. I went to my desk breathlessly as i had ran all the way here.

" Today u will be doing an assignment in pairs" mr.james my teacher said

everyone groaned loudly  which caused the teacher to take his flexible ruler and slam it down on the desk which made everyone silent.

"silence" he breathed out

"okay now time to choose pairs. I made the list already."

he called out the names which will be doing the project in pairs.

"hyo-ra and sehun,chanyeol and sun-hee,jungkook and jang-mi...............namjoon and areum. Okay that's all now u can go to the library to research." Everyone let out a small groan which earned a glare from mr.james.

i took my books slowly knowing that everybody was rushing to get out of the room. i entered the library looking for namjoon. i finally found him and went up to him.

"hi" - areum

"hey'' - namjoon

i slid into the seat beside him and we started talking he was continuously making me laugh with his jokes.

"stop making me laugh, i cant concentrate" i whined

"sorry for making u live longer" he said while i hit his shoulder playfully.

before we knew the bell rang for next period.

"great we've barely wrote two paragraphs because of u and ur jokes" i groaned 

"oops" he giggled

"what will we do. How about we do our assignment after school?" - areum

"okay see u in xxxx coffee shop" namjoon said as he exited the library.

later at the coffee shop 

namjoons pov

while i was waiting for areum i did some research because it was my fault that we hadn't completed much. She finally arrived in a while top and black jeans looking  cute as ever. she walked towards me and sat in the chair beside me.

"ooh so u have been doing some research. thanks." -areum

"no problem since i was the reason we didnt complete much in the library." - namjoon

two hours later we were exhausted and sleepy.

"and done. finally!" - namjoon

"im so tired and sleepy" areum groaned while stretching.

"mm now we can go home and sleep peacefully" i said while smiling at her. 

"yeah" she said returning me with a smile.

we packed our stuff and got out from the shop. We walked together to the school and stopped in front of the gate.

"it was nice spending time with you" - namjoon

"yeah we should hang out often" - areum

we said goodbye and seperated.