31st Note ✏

Two years and a half

I never thought that I could go on with my life for two years and a half without you but I just did. Maybe because I have learned to move on with baby steps that one day, I love you would turn into I loved You.

You're a precious person in my life and it will never be changed. You always had the social part of me but Kook, I guess, it's time to move on. I've been suffering for too long. 16 years Kook. 16 years including this year.

Although I still felt something for you I know for the fact that maybe one day, I just woke up and I don't feel anything for you at all.

I'm still happy that you have thought me the greatest thing in this world. It was self-love. Ever since I distanced myself, I realized Kook that I needed to love myself more. I am not the same insecure girl you know for 23 years. I'm a changed woman now Kook. I am more confident. I love myself and it was you who taught me how to do it.

I finally realized the purpose of this heartache. It was to stand up and love yourself above anything else.

Thank you for giving me hope.

Lisa.

***

"We're more than friends but less than a lover. We looked perfectly good like two beautiful shoes but don't fit each other."
-unknown