Chapter 1

Bandages covers Izuku's chest the burns from last night were still tender and he was trying not to move to much. He was sitting at his desk in school. It has been ten years since he got his quirk and told people he was quirkless. Kacchan had turned on him, and he was beaten on a regular basis for being quirkless. However, he guessed he was lucky in that both his father and Kacchan both could burn him, so when Kacchan saw his burns he would just assume it was from some other beating that he gave Izuku, and not from his abusive father. After all since Inko's death they haven't seen Hisashi Mydoria.

The teacher was talking, but Izuku wasn't listening, well he wasn't listening until Kacchan stood up from his seat and shouted,

"Hey teach, don't lump me in with all these extras! I'm going to UA!" The class erupted with objections. When the teacher quieted them down he said, "Oh, Mydoria you want to go to UA too, right?" The laughing started immediately. Of course, Kacchan would be the first to speak,

"Deku! Becoming a hero, but he's a just quirkless nobody!" Izuku just shrunk lower in his seat, he had actually given up on being a hero a while ago. Instead he would enter the support course and make gear for heroes. He would also try to talk to Recovery Girl about working with her during his time at the school. He always loved the fact that his power could heal people. Of course, if his father were to find out he didn't want to be a hero his body would never be found. The class settled down and class continued as planned.

When the bell rang the students exited the classroom, leaving Izuku there stuffing his notebooks in his backpack. However, he wasn't surprised when Kacchan and hi lackeys came up to him. He still flinched and backed up though. 'Hurt him. Give him all of your pain. All at once.' Whispered the voice in his head giddily. He had been hearing the voice inside his head ever since his mother died. It was always telling him to hurt,  to kill. Kacchan took the notebook he was holding out of his hands.

"Hero Notes for the Future. #13," Kacchan read, "You really still think you can be a hero?" Said Kacchan as he activated his quirk on the notebook and threw it out the window. Izuku had no great love of the books. He kept writing them because his dad made him. Although if he were to read them he would find the emphasis was on how the hero's fight and how they use their gear. The only reason he was worried, was because if his father saw the burned notebook he would give Izuku a even more painful beating. He would have to hope his father didn't check the for new entries.

"Wait a minute, I just thought of a way for you to get a quirk." Kacchan said smuggly, "Jump off of a building and hope you get one in your next life!" And with those words Kacchan left Deku alone in the classroom.