~Thanksgiving - Chapter 4~

°Marinette's P.O.V°

It has been 2 weeks since the accident. The planning has begun, we were getting married a month from today. We're getting married December 20th. Thanksgiving was in 4 days. Adrien and I have fallen more in love. We go on dates almost everyday, but we haven't been due to planning. Plagg and Tikki hang out now in one of our bedrooms.

I decided that I would make my own wedding dress. Everyone was fine with that. So, I better get started. I take my measurements for my ball gown. I also pick out a pink fabric, perfect for a winter wedding. I finished most of it in 3 days.

It was Thanksgiving. Adrien and I left early so we could be in the Parade. I wore a pink sweater dress with knee high boots. I wore a white scarf around my neck that was knitted by my grandmother. I had huge golden hoop earrings and my necklace that Adrien had given me. My hair in a high ponytail. Adrien wore a shirt t-shirt with a black jean jacket, with black ripped jeans with black boots. His hair combed, like always.

We walked hand in hand in the front of the parade. Our parents walking behind us, Natalie was there too. I kept looking at my engagement ring. It was gorgeous. Adrien and I had a relationship, that Luka and I never had. We have deep talks that you don't usually talk about until like 5 years after your married. Luka and I talked about the same things and fought most of the time.

We walked through the streets of my kingdom, and what a beautiful kingdom it was. It was so bright and always happy. It was one of those areas where you knew everyone and everything that was going on in their lives.

It was now time for Thanksgiving Dinner. We sat down around a long table. Our family members came down to spend the holiday with us. Adrien's Aunt and cousin came. So did my grandmother and my great uncle. We started to eat.

"So, are you excited to move to Paris?" Asks Adrien's Aunt, Amelie. "Yes, actually. I haven't been away from here that often, so I'm excited to go somewhere else."

I couldn't wait begin the rest of my life with my soon to be husband, Adrien...