~Ceremony - Chapter 5~

°Marinette's P.O.V°

Tomorrow is my wedding. I am super nervous. Not for the wedding part, but that Luka is going to come in and ruin it. My dress is all finished and the rehearsal and dinner is tonight...well by this time tomorrow I'll be married and on my way to Paris. It is currently 5:00. The wedding will be held at noon sharp. Kings and Queens will come from all around. And, a week after my wedding there's going to be a coronation for Adrien and I. I will then be Queen of Paris.

There haven't been any akumatizations in a long time.  I wonder why...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is my wedding! It is now 6:30 in the morning. My maid of honor, Princess Alya, is here helping me get ready. My mother and grandmother are here also. My makeup is currently getting done. The colors for my wedding at pastel green and pink, it may sound weird, but it's actually very pretty. My makeup is a pale pink theme. My fake eyelashes are being glued on. My mother blends my real ones with the fake ones with mascara. My grandmother puts the blush on, and Alya rubs the pink lipstick against my already pink lips.

Now, it's time for hair. My mother curls it and pulls sections of it back. She adds mini flowers and sparkles. By now, it is 8:00. My mother and grandmother leave to get themselves ready, so Alya and I just hang. I have to get Alya ready. I apply red eyeshadow on her eyes and add glitter. I finish up her makeup and do her hair. I pull it up into a bun. I had her tiara and Alya adds mine. It is now 9:50. Alya and I sit down on my bed. We talk and talk until 11:15.

"Dress time!" I help Alya in the fit and flair red dress. It has a white ribbon around her waist. She helps me into my white ball gown. "Mari...I'm sorry about this whole arranged marriage thing..."

"Alya...it's the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love him..."

"Really...? Oh! I'm so happy for you!" She hugs me. "Now, help me get these heels on." She helps me get into my diamond heels. I spot my diamond necklace on my makeup table. I walk over to it and pick it up. "Could you?" I look back at my best friend. She nods and walks over to me. She grabs the necklace and places it around my neck. She clips it in and the back. I turn around and hug her. "Thank you..." She hugs me back.

Just as we hugged, my father walks in. "Oh...you look beautiful. I have a present for you from Adrien. He wanted me to give it to you." He hands me the present and leaves. I sit on my bed and open it. Oh my gosh....it's a ring that is red with a black jewel in the middle, and a note.

Dear Mari,

I love you so much and I can't wait to be your husband. Please wear this ring I special ordered for you. I have a matching black ring that symbolizes our partnership as heroes and as a couple. I can't wait for you to be my wife.

Xoxo,
Adrien

I get tears in my eyes. He's so sweet, I don't deserve him. I slid the ring onto one of my fingers. It is now time...

____________________________________****

°Adrien's P.O.V°

I walk down the aisle linking arms with my aunt and my father behind me. I stand up at the front. Alya and Nino walk down the aisle. Then, Marinette's 5 year old cousin walks down as the flower girl. Then, Marinette and her father. I start to tear up. My gosh, she looks gorgeous. She's wearing the ring. The dress looks gorgeous on her. She walks up to me and I take her hands in mine. She hands her flowers to Alya. We stand infront of each other and smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If any one objects to the marriage between these two people, speak now." I didn't think anyone was going to object.

"I do!" Luka, once again being his idiot self, ruins things again. "But you can't deny me this time." He held something in his hand. The butterfly miraculous! He walks towards Marinette, I stand infront of her. He transforms and attempts to hurt us with his staff. I dodge it, and push Luka down. "Yo! Idiot Agreste! What was that for?"

"That was for being your awful self! She's mine now, and she's a lot happier. So leave! GUARDS!" The guards run down the aisle and grab Luka. They pull him down the aisle, they grab the miraculous and snap it in half. Well, that was interesting. (Don't worry, once the Miraculous was broken, Nooroo was freed from being evil. He's okay 👌)

"Seems as no one objects, Adrien do you take Marinette to be your wife?"

"I do."

"And, Marinette, do you take Adrien to be your husband?"

"I do."

"By the power vested in me, by the kingdom of Dupain, you may now kiss your bride." The minister backs away, and I wrap my arms around Marinette and kiss her. We were now married, and had now two sets of matching rings. I love that girl so much...

Hey guys! This isn't the end just yet, but I wanted to know if I should include Lila Rossi or no? Comment!