Chapter Seventeen/// Hogsmeade Trip

For the duration of the week Fred and George chuckled and teased Dylan to no end for freaking out Fred had a different date for the ball. With cruel jokes in passing and/or well at meals or hanging in the common room.

"You like me" Fred sang tontentingly "You really really like me"

"Now you two I do not want to see my best friend and my brother snogging each other" said George.

"Will both of you just shut up!" Dylan said well walking into the greenhouse turning beat red "I just got done with a draining lesson I was tired. Fred and don't act a fool we knew you wanted to go with me anyway. Now let's it go."

"Alright class today we will be working with Fanged Geranium plants, I want you in groups of three and defange the geranium." Fred, George, and Dylan partnered up.

"You know Chief you could have asked me the next morning instead of bursting into our dorm"  said Fred

"Why are you annoyed with us? Angellina agreed to help" said George

"I am mad because instead of asking me you two thought it would be fun to make me upset, and then you go and make fun of me" the plant the three if them were working on burst into flames. "Aguamenti" yelled Dylan and then walked out of class.

She ignored the twins for the rest of the day and hung out with Angelina as she forgave her for the prank. Dylan was overjoyed that Fred and her get to spend the night together at the ball but the way he "asked" was not her favorite.

The next day Dylan and Angelina got up early to get ready for that days Hogsmeade trip. The plan was to eat breakfast and meet everyone in the Entrance Hall at 8 o'clock. Hermione said she wanted to be back to do some homework.

When the girls all met in the entrance hall they went down to a small little dress shop. All of them spent time looking at dresses to try on and one for others to try on. Afterwards they took turns to show others the dresses. Ginny went first and ended up picking a pink and green dress that made her smile shine brighter. Then Luna went second and she picked out a silky yellow dress with ruffles on it and it fits her personality perfectly. Then Angelina went. Dylan found so many dresses for her it took awhile for her to pick the right one which was dark blue and had mesh at the top.

When it was Dylan's turn to try on dresses she didn't know were to start. Ginny was so excited that Dylan was going with Fred. She kept giving dresses to Dylan, some she was convinced Hinny didn't even look at.

Dylan picked off the pile of dresses walked out of the dressing room, to show the others.

"That's pretty" Luna said

"Fred will like it" said Ginny beaming ear to ear, like she already had wedding bells in her head.

"Ehh" Angelina sighed

"It's not really you" said Hermione "If you know what I mean"

    After that Dylan went back into the dressing room and found more dresses. About half an hour passed and Dylan was over it until she was down to her last dress. She loved it, it made her feel pretty, happy. It was a beautiful cream colored dress with flower detailing, and red birds at the bottom. It also had a deep neck line. She walked out to show the girls.

"Wow"
"Amazing"
"Pretty"
"Oh my"

"I am going to take that as I should get this one?" asked Dylan

"Yes" they all said in unison

Next was Hermione's turn and she already knew the dress she wanted but she still showed it to them

Next was Hermione's turn and she already knew the dress she wanted but she still showed it to them. It was a blue dress with many different layers at the bottom and a beautiful off the shoulder top.

"Hermione if you don't wear that I will" said Dylan and they all laughed.

    After they were all done they bought the dresses and went to the Three Broomsticks for a Butterbeer. Although none of them are from the same friend group they all got along very well. Many of them all have the same interest, and they found out that they were becoming friends.  Soon everyone's thoughts about school went out the window and they were just enjoying each other's company.  

Across the pub Fred and George were sitting with Harry and Ron having butterbeers and all of them were staring at the group of girls you would never see together at Hogwarts. But Fred was only looking at one girl, Dylan.

"Freddo your staring is getting creepy" said George

"Yeah, Fred I would stop" said Ron

"Sorry" he said well looking at is feet "I just really like her" he mumbled

"Hmm what was that I didn't hear you" said George

"I really like her"

"I was right!! Harry you owe me 5 sickles"

"Wait you made a bet on me"

"Yes, George and I made a bet at the beginning of the year when you were going to finally admit you liked Dylan, in front of George and or another person besides Dylan" Harry said handing in George 5 sickles. " I said around Valentine's Day and George guessed around Christmas" Fred gave both of them a dirty look.

"Hey I don't blame Fred for liking her. She is really pretty and smart." Ron said as the group of boys watched Dylan across the pub laughing.

"Hey! Back off" said Fred

"He's not wrong though" said Harry, and Fred hit him upside the head.

AN: I know the dress is from a red carpet Kristen Bell attended. I love this dress because it matches Dylan's personality. Hope you are enjoying the story!