A new student in town

This chapter is from Lana' POV. Hope your enjoying this story.

I ran home as fast as I could to get back home on time to see my dad who was coming back from work today but the whole time I was running back home I just can't stop thinking about that boy that was with Ash and how he tried to help Primarina get away from that Ultra Beasts not knowing what it could do to him not knowing WHAT it was yet he still just threw a rock at it and it could have ended him in a fraction of a second.

I got home and almost fell down from how fast I ran breathing heavy I walk up and open the door and enter the house.

Lana: I'm home!

Lana's mom: Welcome back sweetheart.

Lana: Hi mom is dad home yet?

Lana's mom: No not just yet. But I heard he caught a really rare Pokémon.

As soon as my mom said that my younger sisters Harper and Sarai came running into the room.

Harper&Sarai: REALLY?! DID DADDY CATCH A REALLY RARE POKÉMON?!

Mom then stuck her tongue out with a smile.
Lana's mom: No just kidding.

My little twin sisters got mad at my mom right before someone knocked on the door and came in.

Lana's dad: Hello I'm home!

Harper&Sarai: Hiii daddy!

Lana: Hi dad.

Lana's mom: Welcome back home dear how was work?

Lana's dad: Good I was able to catch all the Pokémon on my list I got two months off.

Lana's mom: Oh that's great honey.

She gave him a kiss on the cheek witch made me think of the guy Ash had told me about and the one who helped Primarina. But once I started thinking about him I couldn't stop thinking about him.

Then I noticed Harper&Sarai looking at me with similes. Mom and dad had gone into the kitchen so my little sisters asked me what I was hopping they wouldn't ask.

Harper&Sarai: Lana do you have a boyfriend?

Lana: No! No no no no no I don't!

Harper&Sarai: Are you sure you don't have one?

Lana: Yes I'm really sure!

Harper&Sarai then walked away to our bedroom to go to sleep so I decided to get ready for bed as well we were having a new student who transferred from Kanto in our class. I let Primarina out of her Pokéball so she could sleep on her bed while Sandy sleeps with me. I was closing my eyes when Harper&Sarai started fighting over their blanket for the longer side.

Harper: Give me the longer side I want it.

Sarai: No I want it give it to me.

Lana: Harper...Sarai...I'm getting really angry right now.

The twins started getting scared and go under the blanket.
Harper&Sarai: O-ok we'll share!

I then laid back on my bed and pet Sandy wondering what kind of person the new student joining our class will be when mom came into our room.

Lana's mom: Hello sweetie how was your day?

Lana: It was good and yours?

Lana's mom: Mine was good. Anything interesting happen today?

I thought about the day's events up to when I met the new kid.
Lana: Well after school I did some shopping with Lillie and Mallow and then after that I went swimming in a lake with Primarina and Sandy but Primarina got lost after we were attacked by an Ultra Beast but-

Lana's mom: WAIT WHAT ARE YOU OKAY?!

Lana: Yes mom I'm fine after that I went looking for her with Sandy and I ran into Ash and helped us find her we even ran into Tapu Koko.

Lana's mom: Tapu Koko? Are you sure?

Lana: Yes I'm sure.
Lana's mom: Or is this another joke?

Lana: Nono I'm serious he really did and he led us to Primarina.

Lana's mom: Oh that's good to hear. You won't believe it but your father is already asleep.

I giggle a bit.
Lana: Men must get tired easily don't they?

Lana's mom: I guess so. Well I think it's time that I go to bed now and same to you you've got school tomorrow.

Lana: Yeah ok mom good night.

Lana's mom: Good night sweetie.

After giving me a kiss she left the room and turned off the lights leaving me and Sandy alone for the night.

Lana: Well Sandy...we'll see who's joining us in class tomorrow. I wonder what they'll be like.

In the morning...aka time skip

I walk into my class ready to start the day with the rest of my friends.

Lana: Alola!

Mallow: Alola Lana.

Kiawe: Alola.

Sophocles: Alola.

Lillie: Alola Lana how are you?

Lana: I'm great thanks for asking.

Kiawe: Oh did you guys hear Ash is back and rejoining our class.

Mallow: Oh yeah I also heard we're having a new student in our class and they came here with Ash.

I let Primarina out of her Pokéball and let her and Sandy go play with the other Pokémon.
Lana: I think I might have met them with Ash but-

Just then we heard voices coming from the doorway of the class so we all stayed quiet to listen.
??: You know what I don't think I'm ready for socializing in Alola JUST yeeeeeet.

???: No your introducing yourself to the others now ok no turning back.

??: Wait but Ash please I'm Begging you please!
Ash: Your going in there and telling them
about yourself no buts!
??: BUT THATS SOCIALIZING AND I DON'T SUPPORT IT YET!

Than after a wave of confusion Ash ran into the class but by the voice of the other person I knew it was the same boy I saw yesterday.
Lana: (w-wait What?!)

Sorry this one took long I'm trying to catch up with my homework.